Activity in the 104th

Right, some of you may not know me but im Ghost, im here to talk about activity within the 104th, lately i've seen a maximum of 4 people within the 104th a day. i want to increase those numbers for the sake of swrp and the battalion we all love.

my first question is this: what do you all think we need to do?

My input is that we need to start getting on a lot more often to show WHO the 104th are and that we want them to join our ranks. 104th hasn't got as many members as a lot of the other batts. I didn't join the 104th to wait and im sure you didn't either you didn't join Garnet gaming to be inactive did you? I sure hope not. 

I've repeated this many times in discord  but I am not letting swrp die as well as 104th we need activity, we need everything in our power to start getting pop in all together and in the 104th.  We need more active people within our ranks and if your going to be inactive tells us why. What do you want US to do to make the server more interesting, hell I'm a gamemaster, as soon as I get full gm y'all are getting events like crazy, remember that. Let's start getting people in, yeah?

We need to discuss this matter head on, we may not be a very popular battalion but we need to attempt to get more members, like i said before i see a max of 4 people in the 104th on a day.  To be a good battalion we need to start getting coordinated and start being active a lot ourselves, im a different time zone, BST, so im on all morning for you guys till early evening, We have a total of 8 people in the 104th, 4 out of 8 people i see on almost daily. we need to start stepping up our game and start getting members. 

with maamsa becoming the new wolffe, congrats and cliff being our 1LT and din as our SGM we have 3 people to recruit new members into the 104th, and YOU can help, get on more often and start showing what you're made of you can make it to the ranks to help them recruit new members, and that's what we need. 

We want your feedback on how we can make the 104th enjoyable for YOU. we want the best swrp experience for you and everyone else. 

-Ghost 

spacer.png      

• Like 2
  • Friendly 3
  • Forums Moderator

I would like to go over battalion population in the meeting we'll be holding on Friday. I'll be making an official announcement about it but this is something I'd like to go over. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, eli_ said:

I would like to go over battalion population in the meeting we'll be holding on Friday. I'll be making an official announcement about it but this is something I'd like to go over. 

Thank you, ill be at the meeting but dependent what time it is i may just have to type what im saying but i will be listening in, again, thank you.