Ban Appeal

LilRatPeeps(pretty sure havent been on in a bit)

STEAM_0:1:44708145

Lynde

Sometime in may

Eastern ttime

Permanently banned

i saw someone advertising their store in chat and though it would be funny to say SELLING METH IRL TEXT ME AT 679-420-6969. i was just joking and didnt know i was breaking a rule, i tried to get appealed once and the admin said to wait a few months and try again

• Like 1
  • Cringe 1

-1.Even if its not your phone number its still advertising. You shouldve followed the rules and realized this is a clear rule broken dog. Give it more time and appeal later and show that you have learned your lesson and you know what you've done wrong and things could go up because you wrote like 1 sentence about how you should be unbanned cause you didnt know. I see no effort put into this. 

Edited by fugga
  • Disagree 2
3 hours ago, ReyZer said:

I’m only commenting  to say that he’s appealed this ban in the past and was denied for it here’s the link 

"I do understand this was a joke, & maybe after a month or two you can try to appeal again, but you will not be unbanned as of now." - Proggy

He clearly meant it as a joke and waited out his two months, I don't think he meant any harm to the players at all. I say let him be free from his shackles.

• Like 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1