MagnaGuard Electrostaff

Snapper

Suggestion: Give MagnaGuards Mexican’s Shock Staff

Reasoning: In lore MagnaGuards have always been equipped with Electrostaffs in their role as bodyguards for high profile CIS officials and Sith. This would give them that ability for RP purposes if not in combat. Mexican’s Shock Staff is already on the server for Coruscant Guard, this would just to give it to MagnaGuards as well, allowing them to serve the role of DEG for CIS. As it’s already on the server, it wouldn’t require any more addons. 

If you want to do some digging and look for an actual Magna Guard staff on the Steam workshop that would be cool. But I wouldn’t mind seeing them with the shock staff just for the looks, even though the ends are yellow and not purple.

• Forums Moderator

Not many of us don't need / use Magna guards in events unless Dooku or Grievious is involved. I honestly think for the time being we give the mexicanshockstaff to the magna guard. I'll most likely bring it up in the next update sheet. 

Edited by eli_
  • Forums Moderator

Accepted
(Kinda)
For now, I'm just gonna be giving the Magna Guard the Mexican shock staff. Will just make more sense for RP. 
Isn't needed at the moment due to the position our server is in at the moment.

@Enigma lock and move please.