STEAM_0:1:93918012

Staff members in-game name: 11A GA Naitsir

Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name):
Date & Time of incident: Tuesday, July 28th, 2020
Timezone: PTD

Ban Reason: reports of minging

How long were you banned for?: Blacklisted

Proof of Ban: Not sure how to get proof of blacklist

What happened? (include any proof):  Well a few hours ago I had unlocked SGT, so i wanted to take a few PVTs out for an adventure or scouting session, i was reported for minging for trying to get a group together. Then it all went downhill from there. I talked to the admin and he said i had done nothing wrong and it wasnt minge. An hour later after i had finished training for the Green Berree, i was kicked for people saying i was minging. which at this point i was being very careful, making sure i wasnt accidentally minging. I still never got an explanation or proof of this so called "minge". An hour after that, i was AFK and i just came back and trained some one. At the very end my game crashed and i came back and he was already whitelisted and this is when Naitsir walked up to me and told me i was being blacklisted for higher ups / people reporting saying i was "minging" when i was AFK that whole time.

Why should your ban be removed?: So basically i was not shown any proof of this minging nor told there was any proof. They basically said everyone said i was minging so i am being Blacklisted. Which i'd think isn't a valid reason to blacklist some one. I wasn't even playing when multiple minge reports were coming in and it was always timmy and benny. Which i think people would just add me to what ever benny was up to and i'd get punished aswell even tho having nothing to do with it. Thank you

• Cringe 3

this is military RP

13 minutes ago, dame said:

In-game name: 11B SGT im timmy 
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): 

What happened? (include any proof):  Well a few hours ago I had unlocked SGT, so i wanted to take a few PVTs out for an adventure or scouting session, i was reported for minging for trying to get a group together. Then it all went downhill from there. I talked to the admin and he said i had done nothing wrong and it wasnt minge. An hour later after i had finished training for the Green Berree, i was kicked for people saying i was minging. which at this point i was being very careful, making sure i wasnt accidentally minging. I still never got an explanation or proof of this so called "minge". An hour after that, i was AFK and i just came back and trained some one. At the very end my game crashed and i came back and he was already whitelisted and this is when Naitsir walked up to me and told me i was being blacklisted for higher ups / people reporting saying i was "minging" when i was AFK that whole time.

Why should your ban be removed?: So basically i was not shown any proof of this minging nor told there was any proof. They basically said everyone said i was minging so i am being Blacklisted. Which i'd think isn't a valid reason to blacklist some one. I wasn't even playing when multiple minge reports were coming in and it was always timmy and benny. Which i think people would just add me to what ever benny was up to and i'd get punished aswell even tho having nothing to do with it. Thank you

If this is complicated to read... i've been framed for minging by people that dislike me, I dont think thereis a single piece of evidence supporting their claims yet i've still been blacklisted some one haaalp

Edited by dame
  • Cringe 1
43 minutes ago, dame said:

In-game name: 11B SGT im timmy 
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): 

your all just reacting with the cringe emojis but im actually wondering why im banned, like can anyone help me out and look in to it, or can you just say their minging because their voice is annoying???