Bigger Lottos

vapr

Description: I believe that 50k is not big enough for lotteries. I think that the maximum lottery number should be changed to 100-250k in order to make it feel like a
huge prizepool. The minimum is 500$ I believe which is fine but a change in the max would definitely benefit the server. It's just an idea and I don't think any harm
could come of this idea.

Reasoning: [how would this benefit our server?] This gives the richest players more to do with their huge sums of money while also giving a chance to newer 
players to earn HUGE rewards using the lotteries.

Additional Information: [Photos/Videos][/CODE] None

Edited by vapr
Fixing Format
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Beast said:

+1  Could be a good addition although newer players would most likely not be able to use lotos as most mayors go for the maximum allowed.

Actually I've been seeing less of this now, and also most new players don't participate anyways. 

14 hours ago, Beast said:

+1  Could be a good addition although newer players would most likely not be able to use lotos as most mayors go for the maximum allowed.

+1 Most lotto's are 50,000 so new players still couldn't use it. I gamble all my money even that all i have, but if i could win more than that would be great, i wish the win percentage was changed though.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest proggy

Garnet Gaming

Accepted

Please note that accepted suggestions will not necessarily be implemented into the server, but rather forked over to the development team for a second opinion, at which point they are free to choose between implementation or not.