In-game name: Nathan
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:100072190 / 76561198160410108
Warns: 0
Timezone: BST
Playtime?: ~130h (129:40:10)
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES]
    Referral(s): None, applied on my own
    Past experiences as staff: While I have been staff on gmod I have been: Administrator on SCPRP / Developer for the same SCPRP
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? 
I should be chosen over other candidates because my timezone and my free time allow me to practice more hours on the server that can be used for administrative use, so to say, along with staying online when most Staffs are not. My past experiences with commands, rules, and behavior are something to be considered too, giving me an advantage over the other applicants since I have more experience than a first-time Moderator. I am patient and don't mind using time of RP and non-Moderator time to attend to my duties, along with I am nonbias, always hearing the other side of the history, whether is a friend or a stranger. Along with that, I have inspiration and determination to do said job. I consider myself friendly, hard-working, and a hermit. Why a hermit? I can stay for an extended period of time on my computer or my phone, "locked" in my room, so if I am needed somewhere all is needed is a message directed to me in any way, shape or form, I quickly respond to messages when I am available. I am truthful and professional, being able to admit when I am wrong.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details N/A
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: N/A
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 2-3h per day
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I like programming (learn how to, read code, etc), play video games with friends, Listen to music, watch anime
Did you read the staff rules?: Nathan

Edited by Nathan
Finished updating the app
  • Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Forums Moderator

Thanks for fixing all I said to fix. You've been a positive member of our community, active, and just overall friendly. Would love to see you on the staff team man.

+1

Edited by eli_
-1 to +1
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, eli_ said:

First off this paragraph is a bit weak. It needs to be atleast 2 paragraphs. 

Hope is better now. Did not want to make myself the paragraphs cuz it would seem bigger then of what it is.

6 hours ago, eli_ said:

Could you provide me with the names of these servers? 

I don't remember the last two so I deleted them but the SCPRP I am still on their discord, the name is Omni-Games (before it was Omnifarious Education)
If I remember the names of the other two (pretty sure I can find my GM application somewhere on my history browser) I will add them back. 
(After looking I only found DMs on discord talking about the GM and Dev position so, I cna only verify for Omni games since they are the only I know the name, sorry)

6 hours ago, eli_ said:

But aside from those 2 things, you're active, and have kept 327th on it's feet. Would love to see you as staff. But just fix those 2 things : )

Thank you for the feedback.

Ayyy, I used to play on onmi-games, hope the server is still up. I've seen the moderators on there and they're pretty good at their job. If you're as good as them, I'd love to have you as staff! You're an active and nice player in the community.

+1

Edited by WinterStorm
Spelling
  • Like 1
  • Forums Moderator

spacer.png
Accepted
You've been a overrall very positive member of this community.
You're very mature, you have experience and I'd think you will be a great addition with a bit of training!
Welcome to the team.

@proggyor @Enigma Lock and move please < 3

• Like 2
  • Agree 1