Weapons Rework Suggestion V2.0!

Captainswag

Should we change to the reworked weapon pack?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should we change to the reworked weapon pack?

• Yes
    • No

Heya Peoples, Swag here

Description:
Change all weapons that we currently use from TFA Star Wars to the Reworked TFA Star Wars weapons.
This is simple, change all weapons such as the current DC15A (tfa_swch_dc15a) to the equivalent weapon of the reworked weapon pack (rw_sw_dc15a_o). 

In short, this is what they are now, and what they should be changed to.

tfa_swch_dc15a >>> rw_sw_dc15a_o  (Rifleman Rifle)
tfa_swch_z6 >>> rw_sw_z6   (Minigun)
tfa_swch_dc15s >>> rw_sw_dc15s (Medic Rifle, Carbine)
tfa_sw_repsnip >>> rw_sw_valken38x (Sniper)
tfa_swch_alphablaster >>> rw_sw_westarm5 (Westar, ARC Rifle)
tfa_swch_dc17 >>> rw_sw_dc17 (Sidearm, Officers Sidearm)
tfa_swch_dc15a_training >>> rw_sw_trd_dc15s (Recruit Training Rifle, the DC15A training one is fully automatic and I wouldn't trust a recruit with it)
tfa_sw_dc17dual >>> rw_sw_dual_dc17 (Dual wield sidearms, for special units)

Each of these weapons are very similar to their current counterparts and very well balanced.

Now the only weapon there is no replacement for is the standard sidearm, the DC17SA. It has infinite ammo, my solution to this would simply be "Allow clones to spawn in ammo crates again" That is entirely up to the community though.

How it would benefit the server: 
The reworked weapons pack is a sight for sore eyes, it surely would make it a better experience to use these than the normal DC15A and S's that we currently are stocked with. These weapons are just a higher quality when it comes to looks and im sure that most people would prefer these. Also these are roughly the same damage and feel as their current counterparts, so these are a complete plus for the server.

Notes: None

• Agree 4

I think that this would be a good idea, as when people first join a battalion, they get basically the worst gun. Most players don't make it past CT, after giving up due to the weapon gap. I trust this man's judgement and would love to see some UPGRADES PEOPLE upgrades! +1

Yeah... i'm not sure how much more times we have to say this, but we're not adding any more reworked weapons. They affect performance too much for us to add them to all classes. If we were to add anymore, Garnet will be the one to do so.  If he implements them in an update you'll know. Anyways, consider this suggestion DENIED.

Essentially, it's not going to happen by suggestion, if Garnet wants to implement them he will.

@proggy @Enigma Lock and move to denied.

• Like 1