Dread's Staff Application

DreadSK

In-game name: 501st TC SGM 2429 Dread, Padawan Dread Pentdragon

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:467347655

Warns: 0

Timezone: GMT+2

Playtime: | 501st TC SGM 2429 Dread has played for 166:40:19. (While writing this)

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and microphone?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: No

Referral(s): None I applied on my own

Past expierences as staff: None

Why should we choose you over other applicants?

Activity: I first joined this server like two weeks ago and through that time I really enjoyed playing and managed to get 166 hours of playtime on the server. I first gained interest in staff during my 80 hours, I was more intrigued and determined to help others who are in need. The moment I joined my first battalion I became more active keeping a steady pace of 8+hours per day of playtime on the server. Now, since I am an active member I use my time to try and help new players that join.

Experience/Knowledge: As a 501st NCO I learned a lot of important things in this battalion, they helped me grow and develop to become a better person. I've learned how to adapt to different environments and get along with different people with different personalities.

Attitude: I believe attitude is one of the most important aspects of becoming a great staff. Before I joined the server I was known to be not serious with things however a lot has changed. As of now, I think my attitude has improved a lot, I've become more serious, approachable, and responsible. My attitude will surely help to achieve my goals in becoming a Staff Member.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server?: I don't think i was so im gonna say no i wasn't

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No

How much time do you have to contribute to this role?: 2-4 hours per day purely staffing

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved outside Garry's Mod?: Due to Covid-19 I have none

Did you read the staff rules? Dread

Edited by DreadSK
  • Like 2
  • Agree 1

I usually don't do this +1/-1 thing but I want to put some input on this. 

You are active in mornings rather than evenings which is good so you can deal with any minges that come along when most staff are asleep. If you can stay on for longer during evenings that'd be great just to see more of you (If you have stuff going on then that's understandable) . ofc your active during mornings like I said which is great as we need staff on earlier times so its a fully controlled server almost 24/7, I have nothing against you becoming staff but its a big position to fill, Good luck man, like I said nothing against you becoming staff. I don't usually vote with this so I'm leaving it neutral.      

SWRP Gamemaster  

104th SSG 4704 Ghost                                                                                                

spacer.png 

• Like 1
  • Forums Moderator

Accepted
You've been a very positive figure in this community.
I'd like to give you a shot.

Your timezone will give more variety to our staff team as well.
Please wait for Garnet to set your role, find me in TS to get your Staff role : )

@proggy Lock and move please : )

• Agree 1