Reserves Request

In-game Name: 11A 2LT Jack O'Neill

Faction You're Applying For: US Army

What did you do in the past to deserve reserves?: During my tenure here back in 2018, I assisted in the development and circulation of Army's DS Manual back in 2018, along with the implementation of standards and revised responsibilities for SNCO+, along with proposing the first iteration of the OCS/WOCS program all the while introducing lasting changes to the advancement process in Army in order to further incentivise remaining in the base US Faction. Finally, I proposed the MP program to GA Chris Branch, which was later utilized. I challenged the boundaries established and made them more inclusive and stronger than before. I established the strategy guides that US Army partially utilizes today, along with the revisions to the breacher training to increase Army's lethality in CQC environments.  

I have assisted in the overhaul of the US's Tryouts, Sims, and Disciplinary formats during my current time here.  

What will you do moving forward to have a positive impact on the faction?: Continue to offer meaningful advice to the leadership of Army and ensure that the faction continues to embolden and mold young men and women into becoming future leaders. As a member of reserves I will be able to chime in on conversations and discussions in order to offer my insight and experience so that future leadership may see more perspectives.

I know that I'm not a member of any SOC, and I know that that must make me look uninterested in the server, but to me, remaining within the base US faction is the best decision I ever made, as it enables me to not only strengthen a faction I hold near and dear to my heart, also allowing me to strengthen a foundation faction on the server, which strengthens the server as a whole.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 2