Hydro’s Ban Appeal / Goodbye- To Garnet/Others

Hydrox

In-game name: 11A MAJ Hydro 
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  STEAM_0:1:9848738
Staff members in-game name: Naitsir
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): Naitsir 
Date & Time of incident: 8/17/20 8:29PM
Timezone: Central 
Ban Reason: ESP client (seeing people through the render)
How long were you banned for?: 999 years
Proof of Ban: https://imgur.com/19MymIe | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82u5av0cIx0&feature=youtu.be

What happened? (include any proof): About three days ago, Doof and I were playing a war late at night, Topshot who has been previously banned and to my, and others believe is still using hacks late at night whilst no other admins are on to spectate. He drops ~ 10 kills all head-shots in under ~1min  and "Base camps" (https://imgur.com/1KmSZn6), which to me and the others who were on at the time got very sus. I head about how Ozzy once used a hacked client to see if people were hacking. I got the "hacks" 3 days ago(https://imgur.com/Z7SPtd6), the day of the incident with topshot, and was trying to get evidence on him for the day that I could be able to get him removed from the community and do something good and maybe make a name for myself and work my way up the rank but in turn, came around and bite me hard, very hard. And I understand what I did was wrong and they are off my computer already, three days ago I made a huge mistake out of pitty to get him removed and shouldn't have happened. Although I never once used them in a war, raid nothing, or have brought suspicion of me until now (or when topshot was on for the war), I never harmed the community or was ever my intent, but I had them on my computer in the first place.

Why should your ban be removed?:  I solely don't believe that I should be unbanned, but is up to your discretion. I have about 100$ under my account where you will be keeping as you earned it Garnet for giving me a chance at something big that I have failed not only the other staff members and executives that over time I've become super close to and played with every day, but the community in general. Being a Major in the army, I've come across many people and have done my best to help people out as much as I could not only from a staff perspective but from the army as well, I hope that the time that I've put in will go to use for the army as well as the server as a whole. And would like to thank everyone who gave me a shot at this and I’m sorry for letting you all down. But in the off chance that I do get a second shot in things this wouldn’t ever happen. It’s been a hella of a time and a lesson has been learned here. I’m not asking for forgiveness nor a second chance but more of an apology. Thank You.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Disagree 2

I feel as he should be unbanned because he has been one of the best people I know and he has been trying to get proof on top shot for a while now and I feel like he is telling the truth about having those on late at night when no one else is really on and trying to get proof.  I know it’s not right for us as staff to download hacks and ya then in the server but he was just trying to gather evidence.  I know a lot of people are not gonna like me for putting this so here it is.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Disagree 6
10 minutes ago, Hydrox said:

I head about how Ozzy once used a hacked client to see if people were hacking. I got the "hacks" 3 days ago(https://imgur.com/Z7SPtd6), the day of the incident with topshot, and was trying to get evidence on him for the day that I could be able to get him removed from the community and do something good and maybe make a name for myself and work my way up the rank but in turn, came around and bite me hard, very hard.

I don't know what you were thinking but Smeg hack isn't a spectator tool... It is a literal cheat. It doesn't matter if he used it "Late at night", my nigga got Moderator and at a time of people throwing around hackusations instead of helping staff catch cheaters he cheats himself. -1

Edited by Hysteria
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
Just now, Josh Martin said:

I feel as he should be unbanned because he has been one of the best people I know and he has been trying to get proof on top shot for a while now and I feel like he is telling the truth about having those on late at night when no one else is really on and trying to get proof.  I know it’s not right for us as staff to download hacks and ya then in the server but he was just trying to gather evidence.  I know a lot of people are not gonna like me for putting this so here it is.

Thanks bro, I appreciate it. But whats done is done.

• Disagree 1

youre blaming other people when you used ESP to "get proof on topshot"..... like bruh you was a staff member.... and your appeal is to hate on people who you think are "hacking".... guess what buddy you hacked! bye!

ps. whyd you even make this post

Edited by cbozee
  • Like 4

This kind of just seem as a half assed way to say your sorry, and deep down it is an appeal and you're hoping for forgiveness. When Ozzy downloaded cheats he obviously didn't keep them ,since he has self control. But even if you only downloaded the cheats for Topshot (vigilantism kappa), you kept them and kept using them. This isn't mature behavior from anyone, and especially from a staff member. Good luck with what life gives you though.

don't go to icefuse

• Like 1

Hydro is a good guy, was a great Major and really did put time and dedication into helping out Army. It was stupid of him to use it nevertheless and apologizing isn't probably gonna get him out of this one. I really wish staff can do something about it but the rules are rules and if you break them you get punished regardless of helping the server out or not. All I can say is that I wish the best outcome for you and if not the best for you in your future endeavors.  

Just now, Hysteria said:

I don't know what you were thinking but Smeg hack isn't a spectator tool... It is a literal cheat. It doesn't matter if he used it "Late at night", my nigga got Moderator and at a time of people throwing around hackusations instead of helping staff catch cheaters he cheats himself. -1

Yeah, not once did I use it to harm others rp experience on the sever got it 3 days ago and have been busy with school only time ive used it was today around 3:00 my time

Just now, Hydrox said:

Yeah, not once did I use it to harm others rp experience on the sever got it 3 days ago and have been busy with school only time ive used it was today around 3:00 my time

still used it though

Just now, Hydrox said:

Still cheating... Doesn't matter how you say it. Cheating is cheating and unless you were not using cheats you deserved to be banned

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, aleks said:

This kind of just seem as a half assed way to say your sorry, and deep down it is an appeal and you're hoping for forgiveness. When Ozzy downloaded cheats he obviously didn't keep them ,since he has self control. But even if you only downloaded the cheats for Topshot (vigilantism kappa), you kept them and kept using them. This isn't mature behavior from anyone, and especially from a staff member. Good luck with what life gives you though.

don't go to icefuse

I never "kept" them I used them once against topshot during a war today

5 minutes ago, aleks said:

(vigilantism kappa)

He was staff, Wasn't Vigilantism

however, Hydro, You went about it the entire wrong way.
In order to attempt to make a statement, and catch a hacker, You cheated.
It sounds like someone else who recently made an appeal in the same vein.... Can't quite put my finger on it though....

Hydro, You hacked, while on the staff team, and as a result, you've made us look like fools. I hope you reflect on your idiotic desicion in your 999 years you'll be gone.

Edited by Homast
  • Like 1
  • Agree 2
5 minutes ago, Hydrox said:

was trying to get evidence on him for the day that I could be able to get him removed from the community and do something good and maybe make a name for myself and work my way up the rank but in turn, came around and bite me hard, very hard. And I understand what I did was wrong and they are off my computer already, three days ago I made a huge mistake out of pitty to get him removed and shouldn't have happened. Although I never once used them in a war, raid nothing, or have brought suspicion of me until now (or when topshot was on for the war), I never harmed the community or was ever my intent, but I had them on my computer in the first place.

Not what I heard. You blatantly said to American, Doof, and I that you were using it for "Experimental purposes" as if you were using the server to experiment cheats with. The facts that you used them in game in general harmed the community whether you think it or not. Plain and simple.

7 minutes ago, Hydrox said:

Being a Major in the army, I've come across many people and have done my best to help people out as much as I could not only from a staff perspective but from the army as well, I hope that the time that I've put in will go to use for the army as well as the server as a whole. And would like to thank everyone who gave me a shot at this and I’m sorry for letting you all down. But in the off chance that I do get a second shot in things this wouldn’t ever happen. It’s been a hella of a time and a lesson has been learned here. I’m not asking for forgiveness nor a second chance but more of an apology. Thank You.

Look there is literally no way you are getting unbanned just saying.  But saying if you get a second chance you wouldn't do it again is just stupid. Appeals are not meant for apologies. You fucked up. You let down the staff team, you let down army, and you really let me down man. Considering you were one of my best officers  and that is saying a lot. I appreciate the time and dedication you put into the server and army but you fucked your reputation man. Sorry but this isnt how things work. I have essentially lost all respect for you as a player in this community. Good Luck. -1

• Agree 1
Just now, Tora1 said:

so you hacked...? and want to be unbanned? 

Yea no. -1

Im not asking to be unbanned as ive stated in the appeal...  better then just leaving the community ik what i did was wrong but am saying goodbye.