Jake - Moderator Application

Jake

In-game name: CG RO CDR 1143 Thorn

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:119630213

Warns: 0 

Timezone: GMT/BST

Playtime?: | RANCOR CDR Colt has played for 283:00:45.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Phantom, Eli, Bortnik

Past experiences as staff: [Optional]  I have staffed on multiple servers, I was head admin on a network known as "Complex Network" from about November To January When I was promoted to Server Manager I then started to work on creating and managing a WW2 MRP however the Owners lost the "spark" and closed down the network, From there I staffed on a starwarsRP server which then transitioned into a MRP, I then got Head Admin and was managing the staff team however the server shut down due to immaturity from the owner. If you want or need proof of any of this experience I will get you in touch with the people I worked with/under. Head Mod on GG MRP under Phantom, GM & AFSOC currently on MRP (The vast bulk of this was taken from my 2018 app because very little has changed besides added GG stuff).

Why should we choose you over other applicants?  Lots have people have said this but that doesn't make it invalid; my timezone allows me to get on earlier/later than others (while being on at peak times) which is a bonus due to the typical lack of people and staff on at those times. I have been playing for around 3 months now and have been an commander for almost all of that so I figured it was time to take up some more responsibility. I would like to help the server as I have been enjoying it a lot these few months and I believe I could have a positive impact on it due to my extensive prior experience managing people IRL and virtually.

I would mainly like to help the server operate by performing simple tasks like user moderation, watching over factions and assisting with decisions, while these are things I have been somewhat doing anyway I believe I could do them in a much more effective way if I was actually a staff member, I would like to personally help Eli and (somewhat) Bortnik run the server as from what I can see, some help would be appreciated. I would like to say im responsible and usually act maturely 
(we all like to have fun though) and can usually be trusted to get the job done and do it to a good standard.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details Minor warns on MRP, no punishments anywhere else on GG.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Republic Ops App on the 9th of June, MRP GM App on July 17, MRP T.Mod App on July 5th 2018.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:  A few hours a day, easily able to juggle SWRP and MRP as I have been for close to 3 months.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I'm an avid hunter, I would usually be working as a gamekeeper but covid fucked that a bit so I'm waiting until next season to start. I have recently started going to the gym again because being bigger than everyone else is nice. I also do a lot of really funny/dumb redneck type stuff and a bit of motorcycle racing. 

Did you read the staff rules?: Jake

• Like 4
  • Friendly 2
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 2

I’m on my phone so formatting is gonna suck.
Now tell me, is there really any reason for me to deny this, no. Jake is a great person, he’s on a lot for a Brit, and is mature and competent. He’s helped Conway and I with shock, great officer. So consider this application accepted as i see no reason to wait for +1’s. I know you’ll bug garnet about getting set(also talk to him about getting mod), @0zzy lock and move to accepted.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1