SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:536668914/
Warns:0
Timezone:EST
Playtime?:120 hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]N/A
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Icefuse EA
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]I should be accepted into the staff team because I am a leader, I will stay dedicated, and I can help move the team forward. On the server I used to have a bad rep. But recently I have worked it back to having a good rep and I believe that will help me in the team because of my positive knowledge within the team and the server itself. I will make sure that the server moves forward in the staff team and in roleplay aspects to ensure that players are having a good time playing on the MilitaryRP server.
                                     I as a leader will make sure that I can correct my fellow pears and assist with members that need guidance within the server (Training and rule wise). if they mess something up, I will make sure that I can correct them to make sure that they fix their mistakes. I will be dedicated to the team and split my time between RP and staff. I will make sure that I use my time as a staff member to make the server better and move it forward with its recent changes. I will make sure that when I take a sit that both sides are happy with the punishment/warning given and any rules clarified for them. Overall I should be accepted for my work, dedication, and leadership skills that will thrive within the staff team.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include detailsN/A
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:N/A
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:10+ hours a day
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I do competitive weightlifting
Did you read the staff rules?:Yes

Edited by Heavy
  • StarWarsRP Administration Team

I advise you look over the staff rules more clearly. Also please include your full RP name (mine would be CG RO 1143 CDR Thorn) as I am having trouble trying to figure out who you are and what batt you are in.

Edited by Jake
  • Forums Moderator

-1 i have never seen you in my life and never once on the discord server 

Also i know 100% you have not read the rules for the server and i know 

Edited by Python
  • Haha 1
  • StarWarsRP Administration Team

Denied

You have not looked over the staff rules correct and this is shown in your application, I gave you over a day to rectify this and up until now you still have not.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

@0zzy 
Lock and move please