Lip's Ban

In-game name: Lip 

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:165855994

Staff members in-game name: "Banned by PDSS SLT Echidna for 2 weeks. Reason: Mass RDM (topshot)."

Staff members SteamID (/id (name): I dont know it dose not show 

Date & Time of incident: 9-3-2020 ||| 4:15

Timezone: PST

Ban Reason: MassRDM

How long were you banned for?: 2 Weeks

Proof of Ban: Disconnect: Banned by PDSS SLT Echidna for 2 weeks. Reason: Mass RDM (topshot).

What happened? (include any proof): So what happened was that a army guy by the name of "11B DS SFC Square" gathered troops saying that there was a kidnapping around the corner. Most of us were PVT's so we where just listening to the SFC. When we came around the corner Square told us to fire at the Russians so I did and I killed a few and other PVT's and Square also killed some. Then when I ran up the hill with the rest of the group topshot came and told us that we had to advert counter. But half of us that were there where PVT's so we did not know. The one person that should have known was the SFC that was giving us the order to SHOOT! Im not even that mad about that what I am mad about was that I was banned on the spot. I was not TPed to give my side of the story which is BS. Also if I was the only one banned for that I am going to be so mad. Cause I was not the only one killing them it was also the SFC and other PVT's. 

Why should your ban be removed? Most of the is above ^. Sadly I was not filming this because my computer is shit and I dont want the game to lag. 

• Agree 1

Alright, I did speak with Don after the ban happened. I saw the kill feed and I thought you were a minge who did not want to cooperate. I understand that you are a PVT and you are new to the server. 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2218635380 (This is the image of logs of you killing 4 people in under like 20 seconds)

Now I do believe your ban should be lowered so, I think it should be reduced to 2 days instead of 2 weeks since logs still show you Massing. 

EDIT: I can't quote it from your appeal but if this story is true of you saying that Square has told you to fire at the Russians, then this should have been updated as Accidental. I'll have a talk with Square and the other PVTs who were involved. Again this is my bad for not taking this to a sit and putting it as a 2 week Mass RDM ban.

Edited by Topshot1
  • Agree 2

Not that my opinion is really needed here, however I was the RU officer that kidnapped the US soldier that Lip is referring to. I do believe that this was genuinely a misunderstanding because the PVTs were simply doing as they were told by a higher rank. The ensuing gunfight seemed like it was normal on the server so Lip shouldn't be fully blamed for this. 

35 minutes ago, Topshot1 said:

I think it should be reduced to 2 days instead of 2 weeks since logs still show you Massing

I agree with this, as the new player shouldn't be banned for a first time offense like this, especially when there was no malicious intent. 

Accepted
You're a new player and I'm willing to give you some leniency especially when a higher up told you to fire on the Russians, under new guidelines this was not done maliciously and will be reduced to a 2 day ban. It still is your responsibility to read the rules so a punishment will still ensue.

@0zzy

• Like 1