Handcuffs For Commander Classes for Kidnaps

Bozee

the idea is simple enough, add a handcuffs entity to each commander class for the ability to RP kidnap scenarios to the full extent!

one would still have to advert kidnap, then once target is kidnapped you can bind him with the handcuffs and drag him along, the real question is what handcuffs would we use?

the ones from DarkRP that allow you to drag people along and cuff them to walls?

or ones that would be like a PoliceRP handcuff that only just handcuffs them and binds their hands?

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

+1 I feel like it would not only add another RP aspect to kidnappings, it would also prevent the kidnaped person from purposely delay by crouch/ alt walking entirely. The only problem would be people abusing the handcuffs, however, considering that only officers have the commander class, it would be up to the faction leader or executives the punishments for abusing handcuffs. Whether it'd be a demotions, strike, or a warn (by staff). 

One question is there any possible bugs from the handcuffs from DarkRP or PoliceRP? And would this be a major problem when the handcuffs are being used?  I haven't played either servers so I'm not completely sure on this part. 

Edited by Cold Soldier
grammar
  • Like 1