El Compadre Staff Application

ElCompadre

On 9/11/2020 at 4:59 PM, ElCompadre said:

At GarnetGaming there are many good servers and for different games, but there is a problem that is very stressful to see adn it is people who are toxic or who do not follow the rules, So i want to help everyone so that the server continues to be the best and without need for all the admins to be working all day because of people who do not want to or just do not like to follow the rules and go to the server just to troll or bothering those who can just for fun, and that must end because without toxic people and everyone ordered doing what they want as long as they follow the rules in the best possible way. And that's why i want to be an admin, because I want to help everyone and improve this server that although not everyone says it is quality because they give you the jobs you want and you can have your own base,life and can even play checker and chess next to a fountain. I hope this is a message that can help some to remain admins and be motivated, I also speak spanish so if there's a guy that only speaks spanish I can help with that, I speak english but right now I'm learning new things and I can speak the gramar In a bad way so If I can be an admin I will need help with all commands and what to do and not to do, Thx.

I'm gonna be honest I see some grammar mistakes in this but honestly you should beef these paragraphs up. But you able to speak Spanish it doesn't really bring much to help the staff team at all we have people who can speak spanish on the staff team but the use of different languages are not really needed. You don't really talk about how you should be on the staff team nothing much you offer to the table when trying to get on the staff team. My advice get beefier paragraphs talking about how you want to help the staff team and server and get more well known as a whole in teamspeak and in game. That is all I have to say to you. Good luck

+1

I'm pretty sure I was the one that banned you for Mass RDM. After two weeks, you came back and found me, and told me that you learned to not repeat the same mistake. You've also been pretty active in-game, I've seen you a couple of times. You also seem like a genuine person that does not want to get into trouble.

Your paragraphs at first weren't the best, but after receiving some feedback, it looks like you listened. Although your paragraphs could still be improved, I won't be picky about that because of your age. And regarding your grammar, all I'm going to say is that you have better grammar than some of the current staff members. It's good to see that you're actively checking your application, and improving it every time you get feedback. I feel that is an important aspect when creating  an application; having an application that "wows" you is a plus, but not necessarily needed to be accepted. GL!

Edited by Boalp

+1

Gonna have to say for a fact you should be on the staff team. From my understanding you know the rules well and seem to want to help enforce them as well. You're a good player and a kind person as well. Sure you had your mistakes in the past we all do I can definitely say that myself but with that being said I think you would make a great addition to the team!

logo.png.e5b1f1407eab24395fffa930c7633c1

Denied
We appreciate your interest in joining the staff team. I regret to inform you that after deliberation and careful consideration of your application, that you have not been selected to join the staff team. The staff team appreciates the time you invested in your application. We encourage you to reapply in the future. ( 3 days at minimum)

Edited by DiegoZavier