Josh

In-game name: Josh (Fupnig) 
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:137300680
Staff members in-game name: Topshot / @Gythem
Date & Time of incident: 9/17/20 
Ban Reason: I mass RDM'd 
How long were you banned for?: Perm
Proof of Ban: It says perm / 99999

What happened? (include any proof): MRP holds a special place in my heart, I decided alongside some friends to return to the server for an evening of enjoyment. I was in DB and decided to Mass RDM, later I was taken to a sit room with Gythem, he handled the situation properly and administered the proper ban of 2 weeks. Later it comes to my attention I had been permanently banned by topshot because I am a vet.

Why should your ban be removed?: I 100% deserve the ban given from gythem for 2 weeks. The issue is in the person who pushed for the perm ban on me, topshot. Topshot has previously been banned for Cheating, and toxicity all of which he complained about how perma bans are "excessive." This shows a huge discrepancy between himself and others. 

Validity: This guy has been perm banned twice. His first ban, which was for cheating, was carried out because he admitted to hacking; although he was able to slip through a ban wipe. His second ban, for toxicity which was carried out by Kendal. He appealed it the same day, and the next day it got denied for and I quote "You were given a second chance already after the ban wipe and you blew it. We may have given you a second chance but we are not going to give you a third. Your toxicity was too immense and we can not trust that you won't be toxic again." Both staff members saw it fit that he should not get a 3rd chance. However, two months later he makes another ban appeal for his toxicity. Coincidentally this was 1 day after Aidan, the manager who made it clear that topshot wasn't getting another chance resigned he made his ban appeal. Despite this the appeal was still accepted. The issue with that is he only had two months to "change." Additionally, the staff member that handled that appeal disregarded the previous manager input on it. The issue I have here is that a person who has been community banned twice has first, a staff position, despite his reputation and is now perma banning people despite advocating against it previously. 

• Friendly 1
  • Disagree 3

Was topshot banned in the past? Yeah, many times, permanently. The difference between you and topshot, however, is the fact that topshot made a very long and rigerous attempt at actually proving himself and changing from his toxic past. Most people on the server today have a lot of respect for him and the shit he did to get unbanned; you have done nothing of the sorts. Plus topshot's past means nothing in regards to banning you permanently, you are an old player, you intentionally mass rdm'd, therefore you broke that rule and you deserved the punishment that you were given. 

8 minutes ago, Josh said:

I was in DB and decided to Mass RDM

^^^ Proof that you intentionally MassRDM'd

Q5xlx8Z.png

Damn bro, my feelings were hurt when you hit my forum rep like that.

Edited by hysteria
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Skrrt said:

mann i really lost to a stubby ass dumpling who would ride popsmoke given the chance 😕 anywayssssss..... 

i stand in my boots 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x55HD7PhO-s&ab_channel=Razvanikaa

You made another account just to shit post and make fun of my appearance and who I enjoy listening too. Grow some balls. 

Made a ban appeal and didn't even take it serious, that's how you know you are a lost cause. 

Edited by Topshot1
  • Spicy 2
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1