staff/player report

diddles

12 minutes ago, diddles said:

The rules say you must be in a party to defend someone's base.

where does it say that exactly?

13 minutes ago, diddles said:

You or calvin never said one thing until i started sending a bunch of questions marks. And still you said " he was basing there so he is allowed to do it." Not one thing was said about a video.

any proof to back this up?

14 minutes ago, diddles said:

Also you said logs were reset? There was what maybe 30 people on and no one was dying

Yes people were dying, here's a link to a post of someone appealing a ban from around that time who massed and everyone around him were massing too. 

16 minutes ago, diddles said:

Yes I told you to send me back after you said and i quote "sorry bro, but he's not in the wrong.Im going to go ahead and return you

any proof to back this one up too?

16 minutes ago, diddles said:

Your sit handling was so vague, and biased, and that is why I have brought it to the forums. The Sit was not even 3 min so what do you mean we was sitting there for 3 min, you already had your answer before you even tp us up there.

I'm guessing you have no proof of this either?

You cant make accusations like these without any proof to back them up.

1 hour ago, Spilq said:

where does it say that exactly?

any proof to back this up?

Yes people were dying, here's a link to a post of someone appealing a ban from around that time who massed and everyone around him were massing too. 

any proof to back this one up too?

I'm guessing you have no proof of this either?

You cant make accusations like these without any proof to back them up.

Well I worded that wrong, You have to be in a party to enforce someone's kos line. I was on when that happened with all that mass rdm, that mass rdm was before all this  because I reported them. As I said before, I didn't realize my recording shutoff after the first rdm and didn't notice it till after i was sent back from the sit, i do have most of the chat logs while in the sit and it will be attached.

https://streamable.com/zvbxdy

Edited by diddles
  • Informative 1