El Compadre Staff Application

ElCompadre

In-game name: El Compadre
SteamID (STEAM_0:0:85162866)
Warns: 0
Timezone:CDT
Playtime?:| El Compadre has played for 202:45:16.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]: YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]: ajbedhead
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]: NO
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]:

Hi, my name Is Ricardo Ramos, I'm from Mexico and I wanna be staff for multiple reasons: 1st: Sometimes when i'm online there's a lot of prop blockers or people doing RDM-MassRDM, causing a lot of reports by the community and the reports weren't answered in time, as the reports weren't answered in time the prop blockers keep doing chaos in the server and as a consequence people left the server.

2nd: I find It fun to be a staff because I learn to have conversation with people who speak english and it also help the server and community, being a staff will help me with my english, maybe the grammar or the expressions that are necessary In a conversation.

3rd: If we have a organized server we could have a lot of fun, I'm not saying that we can do it easily, but we can try It, we can try to change this server In a few months, maybe years but i could happen.

4th: In this server you can also make friends but there are toxic players that could ruin those times, so I will try to keep them away from our server and make a better community and server.

I have 185 hours in garry's mod and 170 of them are from this server and It's because this is the only server that already made my smile, I met some people who became my friends or at least I consider them friends, and If I had not known this server they would be strangers that unfortunately I could never know, so thanks, without this server I would not have friends grom other countries.

And these were the reasons why I wanna be staff. Being staff could help me and the server, and I can have a good time responding reports helping people, staffs or friends. If they choose me as a mod I could help almost all the week and I hope I don't disapoint the community or my leaders. Sorry for making this emotional :/. Well that's all, thx for your time. From your friend El Compadre 🙂

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: YES, I got banned for 2 weeks. I MassRDM people insisde jail because i was mayor and i did a law about mic spamming = kos and i didn't know that was against the rules so i killed a guy multiple times because he was mic spamming and not a hobo and then he reported causing my ban. The ban was 1 month ago.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: YES, a week ago
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 7-12 hours
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: I like playing videogames
Did you read the staff rules?: El Compadre

Edited by ElCompadre
On 9/25/2020 at 6:21 PM, ElCompadre said:

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: NO

Just posting this real fast, I will review the application later, but for now I just wanna point out you have made a staff application before.

EDIT: +1.
Heres why, its because first off you've shown that you take criticism, your by far not a minge on the server, and your a good guy to hang around. You should of asked for my referral. I know you struggle with perfect English (writing it atleast) but you took a new approach on the paragraphs by making a list, while still filling it with information that makes sense, isn't filler, and is easy to understand. Thats above and beyond for me.

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi

(Neutral) 

I'm not 100% sure if neutral is a thing anymore, but with that many hours you shouldn't be massing people, especially in jail. However, I did think the application was decent and I've seen you around game, haven't had much time to actually talk with you, but could be an interesting add-on to the staff team. 

ALL IN ALL, whether you get accepted or not, always keep your eye on the prize and keep working toward bettering yourself for the community and yourself. I hope nothing but the best of luck to you bro! Rad on.

9 minutes ago, E33OR said:

(Neutral) 

I'm not 100% sure if neutral is a thing anymore, but with that many hours you shouldn't be massing people, especially in jail. However, I did think the application was decent and I've seen you around game, haven't had much time to actually talk with you, but could be an interesting add-on to the staff team. 

ALL IN ALL, whether you get accepted or not, always keep your eye on the prize and keep working toward bettering yourself for the community and yourself. I hope nothing but the best of luck to you bro! Rad on.

In that time i didn't know killing people in jail was considered RDM

1 minute ago, ElCompadre said:

In that time i didn't know killing people in jail was considered RDM

Were you raiding and got banned cause you killed jailed people? Or you thought it was okay to just kill people in jail cause there in jail? If so, that sounds worse on your end, cause that's just basic knowledge.

1 minute ago, E33OR said:

Were you raiding and got banned cause you killed jailed people? Or you thought it was okay to just kill people in jail cause there in jail? If so, that sounds worse on your end, cause that's just basic knowledge.

No, I was mayor and i did a law saying "Mic Spam in jail = KOS", and I didn't know that law was against the rules so there was a guy that was not a hobo and mic spamming so i killed him multiple times and then he reported me and I got banned for 2 weeks

1 minute ago, ElCompadre said:

No, I was mayor and i did a law saying "Mic Spam in jail = KOS", and I didn't know that law was against the rules so there was a guy that was not a hobo and mic spamming so i killed him multiple times and then he reported me and I got banned for 2 weeks

oh! gotchu dude, you should put that in your application as an explanation to your ban, that's reasonable to why you got banned, sorta. It makes more sense, you made it sound like you just massed a bunch of people in jail, haha.

Just now, E33OR said:

oh! gotchu dude, you should put that in your application as an explanation to your ban, that's reasonable to why you got banned, sorta. It makes more sense, you made it sound like you just massed a bunch of people in jail, haha.

Lol srry, thx for the tip

+1

I like you. You learned from your previous mistakes and made the best out of them. From what i see in your paragraph you want the server to be more friendly to newer players and keep them around which is always good. As a word of the wise however, you should beef up your paragraphs a little bit, to me they feel a bit weak and not as representative of you as they can be.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, BeMinxX said:

+1

I like you. You learned from your previous mistakes and made the best out of them. From what i see in your paragraph you want the server to be more friendly to newer players and keep them around which is always good. As a word of the wise however, you should beef up your paragraphs a little bit, to me they feel a bit weak and not as representative of you as they can be.

Thx, i will try to upgrade the paragraphs