In game name: PsyKick
SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_1:0:155565076
Warns: 0 (I've been warned before)
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
Playtime?: 111:52:29
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Vapr
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Not on Gmod but I work for a company for Minecraft hosting.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]
Sometimes I do get a little mad but that's when I am just trying to have fun and people ruin it. Other than that, I can be pretty chill. If you successfully raid me or just randomly kill me, I'll get over it eventually and sometimes even laugh about it. It just makes it more fun to figure out how to counter such events. Since I work for a company, I have experience with punishing and helping players.

Making sure that people are having fun is something I would like to do, but it's not the main role as a staff. I've seen sits and I've reported a load of people, even if I make a mistake, I don't really mind. I'll just remember so that if the same case scenario happens then I will be able to identify it correctly. I have never intentionally tried to break a rule whether it be ruining someone's play or minor mistakes, I wouldn't attempt to do so unless it was an accident.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details. I was banned but it was false, other than that nope.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Nope.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 3-6 hours at least every day.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Just hanging out with family is all.
Did you read the staff rules?: Yes.

-1 Did not read staff rules

5 minutes ago, PsyKick said:

Sometimes I do get a little mad but that's when I am just trying to have fun and people ruin it. Other than that, I can be pretty chill. If you successfully raid me or just randomly kill me, I'll get over it eventually and sometimes even laugh about it. It just makes it more fun to figure out how to counter such events. Since I work for a company, I have experience with punishing and helping players.

your 15 you should probably take grade 3 English again, this is sad 

10 hours ago, PsyKick said:

Sometimes I do get a little mad but that's when I am just trying to have fun and people ruin it. Other than that, I can be pretty chill. If you successfully raid me or just randomly kill me, I'll get over it eventually and sometimes even laugh about it

Or you can do things like the time I raided the PD And Killed you while you were mayor and call me a pansy ass bitch in ooc,

Beef up the 2 paragraphs. There should be no excuse for the poor grammar and writing abilities. We have tools today that will literally check all of your errors for you and correct them. You can find them on Google, or use what I use from the Chrome store. That extension being the Grammarly extension.

11 hours ago, Not cool kid said:

-1 Did not read staff rules

your 15 you should probably take grade 3 English again, this is sad 

Youre* It should be "again; this is sad"

"You Should probably take grade 3 Engish again . . ."