BANNED FOR NO REASON by proggy, who FDAd with proof.

clancybot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cF8-0b4FfU

Screenshot_23.png?width=1095&height=616

Who are you reporting? [Staff/Player]: Proggy 
Your in-game name: Clancybot
Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/):https://steamid.io/lookup/STEAM_0:0:172794573
In-game name of reportee:  Proggy
SteamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/):
Date & Time of incident:10/13 12:50
Timezone: EST
What happened? (include any proof):

It started as a raid. i was going to raid a base, but i saw printers inside. i turned to a spartan to go raid them because i had screen shots of the printers in the base. i started pd raiding, and one of my friends was also raiding the same base. its hard to kill 3 people at once. i then decided to kill the owner and start to destroy the printers. i then decided to pick up the meth to make sure the owner couldn't have it, and was planning on going somewhere random to console kill so no one can sell it due to it being illegal and a police officer. Proggy then entered the base using fading door abuse, and killed us. i have a video of it too. the link is above. i then went to report him and he jailed me. he didn't let me defend myself, was very childish, and was disrespectful. i tried to show him proof many times, but he didn't want to see my screenshots or video recordings. he then banned me for 4 days. this dictator then proceeds to talk with my friend who was only trying to defend me and who didn't break any rules, and bans him for 4 days for only talking to him about banning me and how he broke the rules. i love this server, and have played on in since 2016, but this is ridiculous. proggy needs a punishment for his actions. me and asqurared must be unbanned. proggy isn't suited for this position unless he makes his decisions with absolute fairness, and stops acting immature.

this is our conversation

• Disagree 3
5 minutes ago, clancybot said:

It started as a raid. i was going to raid a base, but i saw printers inside. i turned to a spartan to go raid them because i had screen shots of the printers in the base.

You saw printers as a thief, so you switched to a new life or new character so you can warrant to make your raid easier for you and your friend? That's all I got from this tbh.

• Winner 1

1) I never FDA'd. There is a button on the outside of the base. I used this button to go in and killed you both without having any perks or armor. I did not own this door and the base owner was dead, so how could I have fading door abused?

2) I banned you for NITRP.
• You raided with a thief as a Spartan, collecting meth and money during the raid. This is nitrp on its own, if not a permanent ban for being a minge-cop.
• You aren't overing your raids. This creates several issues in reports. You actually adverted raid on this base, then switched to Spartan mid raid. I have logs to prove this but its not necessary to show since the previous bullet-point already makes this ban valid.

3) You then lied to me saying you had nothing to do with the thief in the base, but upon a quick noclip to your base, I saw your printers next to his, and him entering the base as a gun dealer (even though he just died as a thief)
In your own videos you can see you working together with the thief, and talking with them in voice comms. 

So yeah a ban for NITRP for both you and your friend is justified. We don't allow people to abuse the PD jobs in this way. Minge cops can be permanently banned, so this is actually a light punishment relative to that.

Your friend wasn't banned for defending you, he was banned for raiding with a spartan class after he gave me the video at the top of your post.

how does this make sense? Look at the picture he posted.  He wanted me to repeat what he typed and guess what happen when i didnt.... yea 4 day ban lmao what a good head admin which he made very clear when trying to intimate me into summation. Im sorry what did i do for a 4 day ban? i saw a spartan raiding I personally joined, im not a doctor or anything but that makes no sense.

Garnet Gaming

Denied
The qualifications of a No Intention to RolePlay ban is 3+ broken rules, you broke more than 5.
With the second video you provided of the entire interaction it shows how you not only raided with the thief on purpose but how you also stole from their printers, stole their meth, basing as a spartan and specifically switching to Spartan to raid with no current proof of raidables to just then switch back after raid.
Also you lied to a staff member about knowing the thief even though he was based with you and in your video your in discord with him.
You broke numerous rules and were rude and disrespectful towards proggy about this appeal calling him words such as "stupid delinquent".
I will be extending this ban for the both of you to a week since the normal punishment for this behaviour is a permanent ban.

• Like 3
  • Winner 1