In game name: VintagePython
SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_1:1:60989764

Warns: 0
Timezone: Pacific Time Zone
Playtime?: 189:11:34
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Grace, Inboundzzz

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I was Staff on Garnet but i Resigned because i got bored of gmod and it was my first semester of college.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

You should choose me to be apart of the Staff because I've been staff on Garnet before. All of my time is spent on Garnet Dark RP and I also get along with everybody on the server. I also have a good amount of time played on the server. If there is somebody ever breaking the rules I always report them because I don't like people ruining the fun of Dark RP. I'm always willing to help new players whether if its teaching them how to make a fading door or giving newcomers to the server a warm welcome.

I'm Very easy to get along with which is why Ive made a good amount of friends on this server. I love to have fun but to also follow the rules at the same time. I have a good reputation on the server when it comes to following the rules. If i did get accepted i would do my best on accepting reports and keeping the rule breaks off the server. I know that there will always be choose people trying to ruin the fun and that makes want to be staff even more.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

I'm sure that I have when i was way younger and when i thought it was cool to troll. Now that im way older I don't do any of that now and i don't really get banned or warned. 

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

Yes, I made an application on Garnet awhile ago it got accepted but i had to resign.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

I'm usually on the server ever day and this is the only server that I play. My college doesn't start up again for another month so until then i will be 100% on Garnet.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

Outside of Garry's Mod I enjoy hanging out with friends and family members, watching TV and movies, traveling, watching sports and also camping.
Did you read the staff rules?: VintagePython

Edited by VintagePython
changed yes in read staff rules to name
5 hours ago, Sandstorm.CoS said:

+1 Plenty of playtime and a complete application my only concern is the part about collage so does that mean that you will be resigning once again or you just wont have as much time?

just might not be on as much vs how much I'm on right now.