Rob The Builder Staff Application

tateron0104

In-game name: Robbie
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 15
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  STEAM_0:0:174048313
Warns:
Timezone: EST
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: | 2GA SGT Robbie has played for 994:06:53.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Sinister, Blackprice, Tuna
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Garnet DarkRP
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

The way I plan on benefiting the server is by bringing aid to the newer and older player by answering or giving my opinion on a situation. Another way I would benefit the server is by giving my time to the server whenever I am available. I also have past experiences because I have been staff on Garnet DarkRP, so I know how to take care of situations whenever they pop up or before they have come a bigger one. Most people in the MillRP community know who I am so they know they can trust me when something goes wrong or if someone is doing something they are not supposed to. The fourth way I can help the server is by making a quick summary of the rules for the new players and teaching them the basics of the server. The way I will help the older player is by showing them any new rules or by showing them anything major that happens. The reason I would be a good staff member is that I am very easy to talk to and very understandable to people that need assists, so I would say I am pretty friendly. I also am a quick learner so if I do something the wrong way or not efficient enough I would learn from my mistake and overcome that situation. I am 15 but I think I have the maturity level to uphold the job as a staff member, yes I was a minge but I think I have changed to a better person. 

One of the main reasons I want to be part of the staff team is because sometimes I see a lack of staff members to deal with thing and I think I have the experience and the skill to be part of the Garnet Gaming military staff team. Some of the thing I did when staff was not on to help was that if there was a PVT massing I would hop on the DS whitelist and take there whitelist from before he continues massing. Yes I have 3 warns two for RDM the other was for basecamp, the two RDM ones was back when I was a minge, I was killing people that piss me off or just annoying me but I have move past that and I know not to do that anymore under no circumstance I swear I know all the rules. One of the final reasons you should pick me for staff is because I have been in lots of different SOCS so I know what it means to show respect to others and not be a pain in the ass to deal with. I have also learned a lot of things in the community so I know how to deal with it the most efficient way possible. The last thing is that I thank all of you for reading my staff app and for giving me a Hella of a good time in the community thanks. ❤️

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, I Yes i have been warn that is it 

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: none 

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 4-5 hours (i have school)

Edited by tateron0104
  • Like 1
  • Winner 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 2

You repeated yourself twice in the second paragaph bringing up that you have been a member of more than a few SOCs. This isn't important and is in no way a measurement of your maturity, responsibility, and is not a special skill that makes you more fit for staff. You're pretty young, while that is not the very best metric, it is a pretty good one. You said something about "knowing not to complain about irrelevant stuff" but the biggest part of being a community member is to put aside your own bias to better frame the server for new players and rearriving old ones, which sometimes requires writing, arguing, and discussing what some may deem 'irrelevant' topics.

While I understand that it is very likely that staff members who are in the same faction as you will likely help you with applying by recommending you to apply, by being a referral, all three of the staff that (you say have so far) recommended you to apply are in the same faction as you, Green Beret.

Overall, your application is a bit hard to follow, not grammar or language wise as it isn't difficult to assume what you are trying to say. The problem with it is: your answer to the 2 paragraph essay question is repetitive, has bits of filler and tangents, doesn't fully answer the question, mentions things that can be done without becoming a staff member, and to be honest are not qualities that I believe fit the role of staff. I understand that I'm not apart of the staff team. I'm being very critical of your application and also base this off of what I've seen of you on the server, but I do feel you could be capable in the future.

Best of luck.

Edited by Fier
Grammar ayy
  • Like 1
  • Informative 1
  • Agree 3

+1 Kinda

I know Rob and I've seen him around garnet for a while. He has been one of the more active players around garnet but their are some flaws. I still believe their is potential. 

First of all: 

On 10/19/2020 at 8:27 PM, Fier said:

recommended you to apply are in the same faction as you, Green Beret.

He isn't in Green Beret. Not to say that matters. But he has gotten referals from the GB staff because they know him best. 

I believe he's fit the staff team but some things he needs to work on: Maturity, and Activeness. 

Maturity: I've seen him a lot of the times just full on dick around in Team Speak. This isn't to say I've not done this, but it's kinda getting excessive.

Activeness: He sometimes after wars just up and leaves. Disappearing because he doesn't want to stick around. I've done this when in SSO and New GRU because I was getting bored of the server altogether. But I think you should stay on more to invest more time to peacetime stuff.

All in all I think if he works on his maturity and being active he'd been a great addition to the staff team.

On 10/19/2020 at 5:44 PM, tateron0104 said:

Yes I have 3 warns two for RDM the other was for basecamp, the two RDM ones was back when I was a minge

You got these warns back when you were a minge? Can you elaborate please? Warns disappear after 2 weeks.

(You also forgot to add the did you read the staff rules part)

Edit:Nvm

Edited by Clicher
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • StarWarsRP Administration Team
44 minutes ago, GameClicher said:

You got these warns back when you were a minge? Can you elaborate please? Warns disappear after 2 weeks.

(You also forgot to add the did you read the staff rules part)

-1 may change my choice after you edit and explain.

Warns do not disappear after 2 weeks, I have one from almost 7 months ago.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, GameClicher said:

I have warns dating back to when Lala Deviluke and Foxxx were MRP staff still

Anyways, -1 youre not active

Edited by Salmon
  • Like 1

logo.png.e5b1f1407eab24395fffa930c7633c1

Denied

I was on the fence about this one, as you did have a decent amount of staff support and referrals. However, your actions during the RU SOC meeting where you kept rejoining the SSO channel even when asked to stop, and being kicked, has led me to deny this app.

In short, the maturity issues you said were past you, clearly aren't. Keep this in mind when re-applying.

You may reapply in 2 weeks (11/6).

@Ozzy / @Gythem Lock and move to Denied please.