Python's staff application

Python

• Forums Moderator

In-game name: Python

Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 15

SteamID (https://steamid.io/😞 STEAM_0:1:419873569

Warns: 2 (RDM) 

Timezone: EST

Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: | GRU PPKN Python has played for 946:48:13.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]MillerJerm, Tuna, Blackprince, Weeb, Josh Martin, Zachman, Don, Ozzy

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I was a T-Mod for SWRP

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I have seen many applications over my time and I've noticed people either talk about how the server will be revived instantly once they become a T-Mod or they talk about themselves the entire time. I've learned my place as a T-Mod and where I stand from SWRP. My main focus once I become T-Mod will be handling sits, guiding  new players and answering questions. Basic stuff non the least but management feels that I am ready for Mod/H-Mod. My goals for staff and the server is to achieve H-Mod and join Operator  and  help with reports and applications I've been with this community for awhile now and I want to help out the best way possible and that is by joining the staff team. 

My reputation around 5-6 months ago was very poor so I left MRP and tried to fix my rep I feel that I am no longer the person I use to be and that I have changed significantly. I also want to talk about idea on how i want to handle sits. I don't want to just find out what happened who did it and punish them. I want to first of all punish them for what they did wrong because its there reversibility secondly I want to try and reason with the rule breaker and try and show him why the server is fun and how the community is great. Because whats the point if he gets warned and jailed for 5 minutes nothing changes, so I want to try and make them change.  That is why I think I can befit the GG MRP Staff roster. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details I have 2 RDM warns that are from 13/05/2020 and 27/05/2020 honestly I can't remember why I RDMed but I was more then like being dumb.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I can contribute around 2-3 hours  a day (things might change because of school) 

• Agree 3

+1

I think the referrals show enough to be honest but you are very well active on the server and put a good face for GRU. Also with your previous staffing experience on SWRP, I don't see why you wouldn't fit in the staff team. Good luck.  

• Like 1

spacer.png

ACCEPTED

We don't feel the need to wait on this one, as the amount of referrals speak for themselves. When you came back to MRP, I was hesitant on believing you changed, but you've proven to be a valued community member, and I think you'll have no issues being staff.

Welcome to the team.

@Tora1 Will be training you. 

@Ozzy / @Gythem Please set him to T-Mod at your earliest convenience. Also lock and move to Accepted please.

• Like 1