DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Salmon's Staff Application

Salmon

In-game name: GRU PKN Salmon
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 20
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:67615929
Warns: 2
Timezone: CST
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]:  1095:42:09.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Don, Zachman, Tuna, Millerjerm, Josh Martin
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] ULX on private servers
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I want to benefit the server by creating a better community on the server by interacting with the players and go up from there. There also isn't very much staff on during later hours and during the tail end of week, I can be on to deal with issues. I joined during the last rotation of Echo and my peak time was on the Chaharikar and Delta rotation after that and I want to bring that to new players and the old players alike. This community has changed in many ways since then and I just want to the good days to keep coming. The server population has grown quite a bit because older players are trying to make it fun for the new players. With a new map on the horizon, there's new opportunity to interact with players. With the new opportunities, we can get the retention up.

To reiterate, I love the community on MRP from my time in Marines to SSO and now to GRU. I've played with many people, some whom I can call friends, and that's the experience I wish all players can get in this community. Filter out the minges, reward the good players, and keeping the players entertained is the key to success. I want to a high player retention and to keep it there and give all players a great experience with the community. I'm on everyday in the evening and on weekends I can get on earlier and stay on later so I can help at almost any time. I want to create a healthy community for all players to enjoy and welcome everyone with open arms every time they get on. Unless something happens to the server, I don't plan on going anywhere.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details N/A

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: June 22

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 3-4 hours on weekdays in the evenings, at most 11 hours on weekends, work permitting

Edited by Salmon
added Josh Martin as referral
  • Agree 4

+1 Well it's about time.

Active, IRL Army, we chat about every day almost, and you're very mature, you know what you're doing. Even though I don't play Garnet anymore I believe personally that you would be a perfect fit for staff.

Also best 2ndIC by far!

I can't wait to see what you'll do for Garnet and The Community. ❤️

• Like 1

+1

Very similar to Python. With the amount of referrals and your attitude towards the server, you would be a great fit to the staff team. It seems you have taken my consideration when DMing me about the staff application which shows your dedication. Good luck.

• Like 1

+1 

Guy is on the server and always willing to help or train when need be and he is a faction leader sets a really good example for enlisted and officers and would set a great example for staff as well good luck salmon 🙂

• Friendly 1