DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Inner peace...

WreckEMsaints

So 2020 has definitely been a whirlwind of emotions for so many of us. For me personally I have gone through a divorce and lost a job. Two of what I would consider to be the worst things that can happen to a person. Some time ago I knew that my heart wasn't quite sitting right with me. I started going to counseling weekly to really help me understand what's being thrown around in my head like a pinball. From it I can fully say if any of you guys are struggling with life's what if moments and it really rocks your brain around to try out counseling. It is so hard to put your pride down and admit you need help but, trust me its worth every bit of it. Some of my first steps to admitting I needed help was talking to close friends about whats going on, because the more people who are aware of whats going on the better. As humans we aren't designed perfectly and we all have our flaws but with counseling you can work to use those things into becoming something so positive. Just wanted to leave you guys with the encouragement that you are worth it and combating depression doesn't have to be a one way street their is victory in seeking help.

WreckEM 

Archived