SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:569283606
Staff members in-game name: does not say
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): not sure
Date & Time of incident: 10/26/2020
Timezone:est
Ban Reason: mass rdm
How long were you banned for?: 2 weeks
Proof of Ban: not sure how to provide
What happened? (include any proof): i was being bullied and got upset  and my irl life was threatened by a player and he also threatened to dox me i unfortuanatly do not have any proof because he was talking in voice chat
Why should your ban be removed?: i was being bullied and got upset i know this is not a valid excuse i know i should have called a staff member but i was not in the right state of mind

Edited by jdog
  • Haha 1
56 minutes ago, jdog said:

: i was being bullied and got upset 
Why should your ban be removed?: i was being bullied and got upset i know this is not a valid excuse i know i should have called a staff member but i was not in the right state of mind

Homie there's people who have been through shit like this before who would be more than happy to speak to you about how to handle a situation like that. But massing on a server isn't the way to handle things. Therefor im going to unfortunately -1 this. Hope everything lightens up for you in the near future. 

• MilitaryRP Super-Admin

I remember right after your ban, there was a message that popped up in staff chat along the lines of “here comes an appeal saying he was pressured to do it”. So I believe your story that some players were giving you shit.

However at the end of the day, you’re in control of your own actions and are expected to maintain your composure. While I don’t think an unban is appropriate, I would support a reduction. Also, I’ll be looking into the staff that banned you to get their story.

• Agree 1
2 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

I remember right after your ban, there was a message that popped up in staff chat along the lines of “here comes an appeal saying he was pressured to do it”. So I believe your story that some players were giving you shit.

However at the end of the day, you’re in control of your own actions and are expected to maintain your composure. While I don’t think an unban is appropriate, I would support a reduction. Also, I’ll be looking into the staff that banned you to get their story.

with all do respect i forgot to metion that but way before that my life irl life was threatened by a player and threatened to dox me

• MilitaryRP Super-Admin
1 minute ago, jdog said:

with all do respect i forgot to metion that but way before that my life irl life was threatened by a player and threatened to dox me

That’s something I can’t take at face value. There needs to be some sort of proof coupled with a statement like that to help your case.

Just now, Ozzy said:

That’s something I can’t take at face value. There needs to be some sort of proof coupled with a statement like that to help your case.

i can give you the exact words he said to me