Green's Staff Application

Greenness

Green's Staff Application

In game name: Green or Greeen

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:195636963

Warns: None

Timezone: Mountain Standard Time

Playtime?: 54:47:33. (At the time of creating this)

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes.

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes. I use OBS recording software.

Referral(s): @Vernon, @Grace, @oldschool, @Sandstorm.CoS, @RiySpy  ,@LegionLion, @Inboundzzz,@emi

Past experiences as staff: No past experiences.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I believe I can bring a lot to the server. I play pretty frequently and I find that I am on when staffing is low or not on at all. I also feel that at the times that staff aren't on and everyone is unhappy; it sucks. No one likes that feeling of helplessness when people aren't on to help. I feel like I could assist in alleviating this kind of helplessness because of my free time that I spend on GarnetGaming.

I enjoy my time in this community. Everyone is super chill and nice to each other. The inside jokes and little things here and there are what I enjoy about it. I feel like I'm part of it and it make an active impact on my personality and helping others. I love that feeling of someone going "Oh ok". it makes me feel warm knowing that I helped them.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details:

I have a single warn from a while back that I can't access and I don't recall what it was for.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No, this is my first one.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 4 to 5 hours each day, extra on some weekends.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

I do casual photography and doodle art. I enjoy the photography because it's something I can do on my way home from school or when I'm going to a friends house.

Did you read the staff rules?: Greeen

Edited by Greenness
  • Like 1

YES +1

I love the Green text use used for your name. 

You intrude staff sits, but you do it to learn how to staff I like it and it shows you want to work and learn.

I like how you included the thing you use for recording. I don't see a lot of people do that 

Spacing Is weird (I would fix it)