Hobo Building More Than Just Huts

vapr

Description: Hobos should be allowed to build more than huts. (removing You may only build small huts, from the rules)

Reasoning: I believe that hobos should truly be allow to build anything they want under the 6x6x6 limit even if it's not a hut, this rule seems just counterproductive and unnecessary. Hobos being allowed to build cool statues and small towers/bars should totally be allowed and I see 0 reasons it shouldn't. Obviously the same rules apply like no prop minge, racist/offensive builds and etc. will still work I just think that hobos should be allowed to work with all the space they have.

Additional Information: N/A

• Agree 2

+1 kind of. While I agree it should be bigger honestly, I believe there should be a designated limit too. 6x6x6 is just too small for some people who want to create bigger creations. Now, one could argue this could cause propblock and things like that, but if someone is going to propblock, they are going to do it anyways, whether or not the limit is bigger isn't the issue. The worst that could come from making it bigger is honestly that we might have a small amount of sits on size, but we already did before anyways.

+1 i partially agree. While i do agree we have creative people on the server who would benefit from the expansion of 6x6x6 i think instead of changing the rule completely i believe we should make it dynamic. So while in the city for example they have to stay limited to 6x6x6 but out in the beach (for instance) they would be allowed to build 12x12x12. Make it so certain areas they would be allowed to make thing bigger, but i think allowing players to make bigger huts than 6x6x6 in the city would cause more chaos than anything else.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
18 hours ago, BeMinxX said:

+1 i partially agree. While i do agree we have creative people on the server who would benefit from the expansion of 6x6x6 i think instead of changing the rule completely i believe we should make it dynamic. So while in the city for example they have to stay limited to 6x6x6 but out in the beach (for instance) they would be allowed to build 12x12x12. Make it so certain areas they would be allowed to make thing bigger, but i think allowing players to make bigger huts than 6x6x6 in the city would cause more chaos than anything else.

I completely agree with yall but my original idea was just to keep the 6x6x6 but remove the "You may only build small huts," rule

• 4 weeks later...

logo.png.e5b1f1407eab24395fffa930c7633c1

Your suggestion has been Accepted

Please note that accepted suggestions will not necessarily be implemented into the server, but rather forked over to the development team for a second opinion, at which point they are free to choose between implementation or not.