MilitaryRP Staff Roster | Month of October, 2020

Ozzy

• MilitaryRP Super-Admin

logo.png.e5b1f1407eab24395fffa930c7633c1

I apologize for how delayed this was, some things needed to be figured out first.

Sits came at a premium this month. The total amount of sits was drastically lower than last month, and that was taken into consideration.

Promotions

Tuna > Mod (Fulfilled his duty as a T Mod. No issues during his trial stage and decent sit count for a mid month addition)

Blackprince > Mod (Fulfilled his duties as a T Mod. Good sit count)

Millerjerm > Mod (Fulfilled his duties as a T Mod. Good sit count)

Weeb > Head Mod (Average sit count for a Mod. Active in bringing ideas to the table to try and better the server)

Topshot > Head Mod (Very strong sit count and overall contribution. Brings ideas to the table but has moments where his behavior can be concerning. Will need to limit the outburts to continue into admin ranks)

Sinister > Head Mod (Very strong sit count even with an LOA at the tail end of the month. Will need to expand horizons past sits to progress to admin ranks)

Tora > Trial Admin (Good sit count and fulfilled his duties as a Head Mod. Had a slip up but that was overshadowed by his strong activity in bringing quality ideas to the table and overall maturity)

Extended Terms

Promotion missed due to a lack of effort or LOAs

Soap > Recently Promoted

Party > Recently Promoted

Ominous > Recently Promoted 

Rust > Recently Promoted 

Bozee > Granted month-long LOA. Needs to earn Mod next month or he may be removed.

Python > Recently Promoted

Salmon > Recently Promoted

Peekay > Granted LOA. Low activity otherwise but picked up at the end of the month.

Josh > Granted LOA. 

Zachman > Hasn’t put together a solid enough month for Admin. Good sit count and very strong Division work. Struggled at times with macro-level decision making. Has to limit mistakes to progress.

Whiskey > Received a staff strike this month. Very good activity but decision making leaves something to be desired. Asks the right questions but sometimes asks questions an Admin should be able to figure out with common sense.

Demotions/Resignations

Eli > User (Resignation)

Gythem > User (Resignation)

Note: My perms are still wonky so I can only fulfill the Trial Mod > Mod promotions. @Garnet will have to complete the remainder of the promotions as well as the demotions.

@Topshot1, @WeebMaster, & @Sinister, please speak to me about joining a Division.

Edited by CAPT_Scoobs
  • Like 7
  • Informative 1
2 hours ago, Ozzy said:

Gythem > User (Resignation)

Rest in peace Gythem, hope to see you stop by 😞 /me salutes

Otherwise congrats on the promotions everyone, I'm glad the staff team is improving itself, which will definitely translate into improving the server.

Edited by Soldier
Grammar
  • Sad 1