Sidney_James

In-game name: Sidney James
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:155784834
Staff members in-game name: Willbur Cinne Fubar
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): STEAM_0:1:445156076
Date & Time of incident: 10/11/2020 20:20 GMT 
Timezone: GMT
What happened? (include any proof): 
Basicly I was looking around the server came outside his base the guy was toxic within the first few secconds on interacting with him 
https://streamable.com/5kf1zs
https://streamable.com/5srx0k

Edited by Sidney_James
Broken link
  • Agree 3

I admit I was toxic in the beginning, but it was in Roleplay purposes. at the end, I said what I said because when I killed 2 people, their bodies stayed for a longer period of time, and I thought they were going to report me, so I told them off saying "there's no use in reporting me, I have a KOS sign up"
I lured the players in, yes but I did it for my roleplay character persona.
I meant no harm to anyone, I was just trying to have fun.

Just now, WilburCinniFubar said:

I admit I was toxic in the beginning, but it was in Roleplay purposes. at the end, I said what I said because when I killed 2 people, their bodies stayed for a longer period of time, and I thought they were going to report me, so I told them off saying "there's no use in reporting me, I have a KOS sign up"
I lured the players in, yes but I did it for my roleplay character persona.
I meant no harm to anyone, I was just trying to have fun.

As a new player to the server your behavour was just purely Toxic and you was acting like because your staff you can get away with anything you said somthing along the lines of, "report me then, staff will side with me anyways"

as seen in the first clip

• Agree 1
2 hours ago, WilburCinniFubar said:

i said that because i had broken no rules

8 minutes ago, royk01 said:

As of the report, no rules were broken

I'm sure you guys watched the two videos based on the fact that you commented, so does the double-kill at around 20 seconds in this clip: https://streamable.com/5srx0k not count as breaking this rule anymore?

1a55b371aebfa58e50a74423e4a7caca.png

I mean, it's the first rule under basing rules, and both of you are staff. Either something is terribly wrong or these rules need to be updated.

• Agree 2
4 minutes ago, AnthonyHBTL said:

ToucanWho's "both of you"???

Alright lets just stop replying with unnecessary things, this is a report between sidney and wilbur.

• When responding to a report/appeal thread you must be directly involved to the situation, or have relevant information that could sway the final decision
Edited by stretchy
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

Uh, I love you Wilbur BUT that was RDM. KOS only applies to the interior, and that was defiantly NOT allowed. Then how you responded "you're both going to fucking report me" etc. It was handled completely wrong and they had every right to report you for that, as it was not allowed.

saw this base the other day and thought about reporting it since theres an imaginary kos area, glad to see someone did 

for those who cant see the video, the toxic bit was wilbur saying

- "you're both gonna report me (for the faulty kos sign) i guaran-fuckin'-tee it"

- "heh, yeah, im a fucking staff as well, good fucking luck dumb shits"

- "here's the thing, i can be as toxic as i want as i don't mean it ... its just a game"

so far i see the following staff rules violated:

• Be respectful to all community members.
  • Keep a mature attitude at all times.

Edited by QuandaryJoe
post becomes relevant to thread
  • Like 1

I am very sorry for what I said, and I should have known about the KOS rule.
I am completely at fault here, and I apologize from the bottom of my heart.
if I am punished for what I did, I will accept it fully.

@Sidney_James
I am sorry for what I said, and am sorry for breaking the KOS sign rule.
I hope you can forgive me even in the slightest, but if you don't I understand.

• Like 1