WreckEMsaints

Who are you reporting? [Staff/Player]: @WilburCinniFubar
Your in-game name: WreckEM
Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:170087436
In-game name of reportee: Wilbur Cinni FUBAR
SteamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:445156076
Date & Time of incident: 11/12/2020
Timezone: CST
What happened? (include any proof): https://medal.tv/clips/36478102/o8xB554ouswZ

So the original reason for this sit was I kept getting hits placed on me so I reported myself for that reason. Wilbur takes my report then sees its the Nippler, i would tag him but i dont even know if hes on the forums. He completely dismisses the fact that the sit was about my frustration of constant hits. Nippler is brought to the sit area and Nippler says hes doing all these hits on people with lil baby fubar, of which i dont know if they are on forum or not as well,  due to what he perceives as hobos being annoying. I told them both that the job of a hobo is partially to be annoying. Then Wilbur says I need to move my hobo hut even though prior staff intervention says that i wasnt in the wrong for where i had my hut. Wilbur and Nippler proceed to talk about how if there was a mayor that could change hobo building rules to not allow them to build near any entrances of the bank that would make his job easier. I explained that the games rules do not allow such laws to be made because that would restrict building rules that are already limited as a hobo. Wilbur then tells nippler he wouldnt protect him later if he gets someone to in act these infringing laws. He clearly shows that he is giving him the go ahead and not telling him to straight up not do it. I find it very odd that he isnt going through and just telling the guy that he cannot break rules.  

• Agree 1
1 minute ago, WreckEMsaints said:

I can see if anything prior to it was actually recorded because I normally wouldn’t record any sits as it’s not my job to do so but I clipped this one because how profoundly odd this one turned out to be. 

Please do as the current bit of evidence is not sufficient enough to really do anything with, as it starts to turn into he said she said.

• Agree 1
23 hours ago, WreckEMsaints said:

I will have it for you tomorrow had a family emergency pop up and can’t be on my pc right now. 

Any update on further evidence? I will have to deny it tomorrow if no further evidence is brought to my attention.

24 minutes ago, BeMinxX said:

Any update on further evidence? I will have to deny it tomorrow if no further evidence is brought to my attention.

Go ahead and do so, I’ve got a lot going on in life and this is something I can move past in grand scheme of things. Better to forgive and forget.