Remove Climb Swep

realAngel

Description: Get rid of the climb swep and climb swep v2 from the classes.
Reasoning: Climb swep is rarely used for what it was meant for and is often used just for
 zooming at ludicrous speeds across the map. I consider this abuse so I'm suggesting it gets removed.

Additional Information: I made a few dumbass suggestions before but this one feels fair.
Edited by realAngel
  • Haha 1
  • Disagree 12
19 minutes ago, Smitty said:

-1 nah you can add this one to the list 

-1 Climb swep is used all the time for its purpose. Any server that has the swep people use to gain faster speed anyway. I dont see a reason to get rid of it if many players use it for its purpose.

smitty lmaoooooo thats fuck up 

-1 Ive actually used climb swep for useful purposes, like climbing up walls (the way it's meant to be used). Sure the climb swep is abused, but I don't see it in a way it could actually harm anyone.

1 hour ago, realAngel said:

Additional Information: I made a few dumbass suggestions before but this one feels fair.

Its perfectly fine to suggest anything that you think would help the server. Ive had my fair share of dumb suggestions.

Please don't hurt me.

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, realAngel said:

Description: Get rid of the climb swep and climb swep v2 from the classes.
Reasoning: Climb swep is rarely used for what it was meant for and is often used just for
 zooming at ludicrous speeds across the map. I consider this abuse so I'm suggesting it gets removed.

-1 Its used thats what matters and people enjoy it.  go ahead and add this too the dumbass suggestion list

20 hours ago, GameClicher said:

-1 Ive actually used climb swep for useful purposes, like climbing up walls (the way it's meant to be used). Sure the climb swep is abused, but I don't see it in a way it could actually harm anyone.

Its perfectly fine to suggest anything that you think would help the server. Ive had my fair share of dumb suggestions.

Please don't hurt me.

i mean ur suggestion was better you just went too far with it.  ,  atleast change's was suggested when it came to removing the dmg and some people liked it. or just tweaking it.

but tbh I don't see the climb swep harming the experience. it's just a way for people to get around quicker and be able to get on roofs. Unless alot of people complained but no one is seeing a issue sooo as said before "Don't fix what's not broken"

Edited by OpTic Gunner
  • Agree 1

logo.png.e5b1f1407eab24395fffa930c7633c1
Your suggestion has been Denied

We don't currently have any intentions of removing climb swep. Perhaps recommending a replacement for it would be more beneficial than a request to remove it.