DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Guide to the current AFSOC Flight Test 28/11/20

Due to the map likely coming up soon, tryouts will be changing to happening on the server itself so while there are only a few days left of these tryouts, I figured I may as well let you lot see what you need to do minus the retarded moves, if any of you care enough to rock up to AFSOC tryouts maybe this will help you out.

For the laps in the aircraft, outside of the Littlebird and Viper you do not have to go through the valley and you are advised to just go in 4 straight lines around the map to complete a lap, however I was feeling special so I did some pretty dumb moves while flying, obviously you shouldn't replicate those during tryouts.

The reason the flight test is so easy as its just to establish you have a certain baseline of skill, from there we do somewhat regular training to improve that skill over time and get the members ready to fly in events under pressure.

I'm aware the music is questionable, I was on the wrong account and autoplay gradually crawled away from the normal stuff.

• Informative 1