Yui-Chan/Jesse p1nkman ban apeal

YuiTanoshi

In-game name: Jesse p1inkman
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:106248914
Staff members in-game name: pacman
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name): STEAM_0:0:34526102
Date & Time of incident: 2020-12-02 - 08:23:43
Timezone: eastern
Ban Reason: Ltap
How long were you banned for?: 648.85 minutes
Proof of Ban: it wouldnt let me insert the picture so heres an imgur link https://imgur.com/a/xtHOOzh
What happened? (include any proof): i went to bed i wasnt in a sit, nothing was even happening. i then got on tonight and saw i was banned for ltap
Why should your ban be removed?: i belive it was false i left when i wasnt even in a sit and nothing was happening and woke up to a ban, if i knew i was in trouble i would have stayed. so belive it is false and i should be able to play. i dont even know what i could of done i didnt do anything Edit: so if it was from pacman it was a sit i had screenshots for and i wasnt the one in trouble and i thought the sit was done anyway he even returned me i had grabbed my money and got off for the night because there was a huge racism thing and the kid only got a warn so i was frazzled and got off

Edited by YuiTanoshi

not that i know of i thought it was resolved it was about racism but i wasnt even the one in trouble

also ya i didnt notice at first but steam id lookup got me switched up with someone else

Edit: oh yes on my side it only says ltap no name or date 

Edited by YuiTanoshi
left somthing out

When you were on earlier you copied and pasted the message from that guy posting the n word with the hard r in OOC. I was discussing it in the discord with the rest of the staff and brought that up, I didn't want to ban since you just copied and pasted that message and had no malicious intent. But Spilq said to warn you and I was like alright and I said oh he said he had to leave and he left I cant warn him. After that Spilq said so its LTAP and I was like I don't see a reason to ban you since you're an active player and you never break the rules. @AnthonyHBTL Can back me up on this I felt bad having to ban you but since Spilq is at the top of the leadership of the staff team I followed his orders and banned you. Im sorry for banning you but I was just following Spilq's orders. 

so i get banned but a guy whos being a huge racist just gets away with only a warning smh k maybe ill be back when this ban is up deeply considering it idk sucks to lose a server i put so much time into but then again i dont know if i want to be part of a server that runs like this no offense to you pac but it makes no sense to me 

also all the other staff knew i was getting off for the night, so on spilq's end thats a little rediculous i went to bed cuz i was on the server for like 14 hours and i needed to sleep and i get punished 

7 minutes ago, YuiTanoshi said:

so i get banned but a guy whos being a huge racist just gets away with only a warning smh k maybe ill be back when this ban is up deeply considering it idk sucks to lose a server i put so much time into but then again i dont know if i want to be part of a server that runs like this no offense to you pac but it makes no sense to me 

also all the other staff knew i was getting off for the night, so on spilq's end thats a little rediculous i went to bed cuz i was on the server for like 14 hours and i needed to sleep and i get punished 

No I banned him for 4 days for NITRP 

@Pacman @YuiTanoshi It was a really unfortunate situation. @YuiTanoshi trust us when we say we wanted to ban that guy. The problem is, the evidence we had gathered at the time only warranted for a warn. About 10 min later another person pm'd me a screenshot of when he actually did it multiple times in ooc which then made his actions a banable offense. To address your ban... When you had complained to me about that guy pming you racial slurs, you copied and pasted his exact message to you in ooc which contained the racial slur. I told you at that time that doing so is against the rules but no one had reported you at the time and because you had no malicious intent like Pacman said, I didn't take it upon myself to report you and have you warned. However, if someone did report you, you have to understand why at least a warn had to be issued. As far as the LTAP goes, there is just no way for Pacman to know the reason for the disconnect... 

2 hours ago, DiegoZavier said:

Can you explain this. 

@DiegoZavierIf you are staff and you are looking to issue a punishment and the person the server is not there anymore you check logs. When you check logs, under the connections tab, al you see is "Player1 has disconnected" it doesn't say that he was planning on getting off or "Player 1 PC has crashed" 

@BeMinxXI was not involved in this sit whatsoever. I was just on the server when this took place and my name was mentioned above.

I was trying to speak to higher ups all of yesterday to get this player unbanned and no one had responded to me for whatever reason. It's a very complicated situation and based on the information I gathered, this player should have never been banned.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, AnthonyHBTL said:

I was trying to speak to higher ups all of yesterday to get this player unbanned and no one had responded to me for whatever reason

So we didnt talk yesterday? hm...

12 minutes ago, Pacman said:

Also I said he shouldn't be banned but Spilq said it was LTAP so I banned for that.

You said he said the n word in ooc and you didn't warn him, I told you that you have to warn people for being racist but you said he left already so I said its ltap then (I wasn't aware of the time frames). This is still a valid ban however because he was racist and left without punishment whether he did it intentionally or not, pacman should have just warned him in the first place then this wouldn't have happened. Also he already unbanned due to it only being 1 day long.

• Informative 1

1 hour ago, Spilq said:
5 hours ago, AnthonyHBTL said:

I was trying to speak to higher ups all of yesterday to get this player unbanned and no one had responded to me for whatever reason

So we didnt talk yesterday? hm...

1 hour ago, Pacman said:

Also I said he shouldn't be banned but Spilq said it was LTAP so I banned for that.

You said he said the n word in ooc and you didn't warn him, I told you that you have to warn people for being racist but you said he left already so I said its ltap then (I wasn't aware of the time frames). This is still a valid ban however because he was racist and left without punishment whether he did it intentionally or not, pacman should have just warned him in the first place then this wouldn't have happened. Also he already unbanned due to it only being 1 day long.

in my opinion @Spilq, if he left WHILST there was no sit can you really punish him? did any of you actually tell him to NOT LEAVE, yes he left, but non the less it wasnt during a sit as he said in his appeal, unless anyone can show proof that this was a sit, aka a /report sit or a ingame msg`s i think this ban should be lifted, then again idk the whole story.

@Pacman was this during a sit or? an actuall sit not just u and staff team talking in staff chat.

i dont think you should ban anyone if you havnt told them to.

1: dont leave.

2: have a sit regarding the situation.

3: warn him before he leaves, (racism in ooc even if he copied a pm is still a Racism in OOC warn.) so just do that quick.

1 hour ago, Spilq said:

Also he already unbanned due to it only being 1 day long.

i mean thats not the point doh, if he was wrongfully banned he deserves for things to be corrected, aka staff ect.

thats just like someone accidently rdming someone and they report the person on the forums 20 minutes after the incident, and the person left 10 minutes after the accidental rdm.

u cant ban anyone without proper situations that are being handled with, unless he obv left with you telling him to not leave.

i`d like the whole story

Edited by royk01
  • Disagree 1