DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

D Rose's Staff Application

D_Rose

In-game name: GRU SGT D Rose

Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 17

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:68732918

Warns: 0

Timezone: EST

Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: | GRU SGT D Rose has played for 2687:06:34.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Valor, Millerjerm

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] 

Manager for GG-MRP 

Senior Administrator for a Five-M server 

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

Throughout my time on the server I have been able to experience a lot of states of the server as well as many different situations. Although some of my actions done for some of these situations might have not been the best I have been able to learn a lot from these experiences. My time playing on GG MRP has been like no other. The people i have met on the server I have been able to become really good friends with and I would really love to see the server to continue to thrive. I would love to contribute my time to this server, I care about the server a lot and i want to continue to see new players as well as some old players come back and enjoy the server and have these really good experiences. I have been able to see many other servers and with seeing these none of them give off the energy that GG gives off.

I feel I would benefit the server because i feel as if i uphold the qualities of a good staff member. I have been able to experience a lot of different situations especially during my time as staff a few months ago.I will do everything that I can to make MRP a good community for new players as well as players who are already playing on the server. I Will make sure that the server remains a welcoming place for new players, making sure the toxicity towards players goes down and just keep it overall welcoming. I will make sure that all platforms are welcoming such as the Server, Forums as well as teamspeak. I know the duties that i need to uphold as a staff member. I know during any situation between any players I need to remain UNBIASED, and not go against any of the players through my own opinion. I believe that communication is a big part of keeping a server together, Communication from faction to faction and even US to RU. I have done all in my power to communicate and get to know many players on the server, Everyday it's new people that need help or don't know how to get started. I am always willing to help new people and i make sure to put others before me. Concluding everything I have said i would like to contribute to helping the player count stay on a rise. Giving new players the fun experiences I had when I first joined. I would also like to contribute to helping the server population stay constant and with this I will be sure that my activity on forums, TS and the server stays constant with helping out others as well as contributing to the staff team with the valuable qualities i uphold.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details Yes I have been banned, A year go in vizii's MARSOC but, the ban was appealed.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes, October 2019

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 2-3 hours on weekdays and 3-5 on weekends 

Edited by D_Rose
  • Spicy 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 3
  • Disagree 5
  • Agree 5

Thats a +1 from me got to say this guy is an amazing dude. since he got back i just saw positive things from him talked to him a lot in TS and he is a very chill dood and a mature guy who has also past experience in staff as a manager. nothing else to say Good luck D Rose 

Edited by Party
  • Like 1

I'll be honest, I haven't seen you do anything beneficial towards the server if anything at all. You tend to hop around factions as well.

You did little to nothing at all as a past manager from my point of view so I don't really see you fitting well with the current staff team. 

It's great that you want to reapply for staff but my -1 stands unless you show some actual improvement other than just hopping on the server lol. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 3

No hate, I love you D Rose. But you undid some of the things that I did as manager that should have stayed done. Unbanning individuals that earned their bans and should've waited for a ban wipe or something.

If you did those things out of being pressured by people to do them, it shows me that you're prone to folding under the pressure. Which I know I may have done at times, but I am not reapplying for staff after the fact. And if you didn't do them due to being pressured, then it shows me that you are prone to either bias or bad decision making in those times. 

Your activity also comes into question. But I know you're working on that.

All in all, you might make a good t.mod-headmod. But I'm not sure you should get to a higher staff position until the community can see change in the areas i've mentioned.

-1 for those reasons.

• Agree 3
1 hour ago, Kendal said:

All in all, you might make a good t.mod-headmod.

2 hours ago, Tora1 said:

You did little to nothing at all as a past manager from my point of view so I don't really see you fitting well with the current staff team. 

I do appreciate the feedback and i do see valid points but i also want to bring up, I am not applying to be a manager and i had already addressed me as past manager. I am applying for staff which IF I get accepted I will be a t-mod. The reason for applying was because i feel i have improved and i uphold traits that will make me a good staff member. I had also brought up that I had learned from the experience I had and all of the choices I had made.

• Like 1
  • Informative 2

I can agree with Tora on this. Would like to see more activity from you overall. You may have changed from your past. That's something that takes time to prove. I say work on yourself and prove to the community you're fit for staff. Being there to help out is a big deal, and that's something that's seen from the start. So far have had no issues with you. Just think it's a bit early for a staff application. 

Honestly from what I saw  during the time you are in GB you are barely active and I have talk to some of the people in GB and they said they barely see you either. I don't think you come back to the server and show that you have devoted to it as much as you had before. Maybe try to actually help the server a little bit more often and maybe I will +1 your application but for now is a -1 for me.

Currently: GB COL

MilRP H. Mod