Trashcan Ban Appeal

SundayLol

1 minute ago, SundayLol said:

How is this fair for me to have to wait until Pacman gets home? There was clearly a mistake here

Staff are allowed to time gather evidence / get home to provide evidence. Please be patient with our staff, They are human. 

Since we are here now, this was my mistake. I reported Sunday for mass RDM, however during the sit Pacman realized that it was Quantavius. I took a look here earlier and thought, damn this is my fault. Like I said before, Sunday is who I reported but the person at fault was Quantavius. I'm pretty sure pacman noticed this in the sit too, as I remember him mentioning Quantavius' name. This is most definitely mostly my fault as I failed realize my mistake with the report that I had made.

Edited by Meetro
20 minutes ago, Meetro said:

Since we are here now, this was my mistake. I reported Sunday for mass RDM, however during the sit Pacman realized that it was Quantavius. I took a look here earlier and thought, damn this is my fault. Like I said before, Sunday is who I reported but the person at fault was Quantavius. I'm pretty sure pacman noticed this in the sit too, as I remember him mentioning Quantavius' name. This is most definitely mostly my fault as I failed realize my mistake with the report that I had made.

Its good, im so tired from this

@BeMinxX @SundayLol After reviewing my evidence now that I'm home I see that I'm in the wrong because damage logs were cleared since I was afk and came back and I took Metro's sit and I saw the video and I trusted Metro's word and banned Sunday. I apologize Sunday for this misunderstanding and hope you forgive me. In the future I will be sure to make sure I have more than enough evidence and I won't take anyone's word. Thank you all for your patience 

Just now, Pacman said:

@BeMinxX @SundayLol After reviewing my evidence now that I'm home I see that I'm in the wrong because damage logs were cleared since I was afk and came back and I took Metro's sit and I saw the video and I trusted Metro's word and banned Sunday. I apologize Sunday for this misunderstanding and hope you forgive me. In the future I will be sure to make sure I have more than enough evidence and I won't take anyone's word. Thank you all for your patience 

THANK YOU OH MY GOD