SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:118326815
Warns: 0
Timezone: PST
Playtime?: | tray :D has played for 189:16:04
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes
    Referral(s): Pacman, Loco Rico, Loco MrShankie and MelodramaticPanda
    Past experiences as staff: None
    Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I love playing darkrp on Garnet. I find it to be my favorite around when it comes to darkrp by far so I am always playing on it and meeting more and more awesome people who are a part of the Garnet community. I mean it’s pretty much the only server I play on gmod. I try to play fairly and treat everyone equally when it comes to basing with people and lending a helping hand. I love giving people just starting in Garnet darkrp opportunity so I often try teaching new players things about base building rules, and most of the time I give money to them to start them off on their journey into the best darkrp server in gmod. I haven't found anyone I truly hate through my 185 hours in Garnet and I don't think I will since I don’t hold grudges over things like that. I do play quite a bit in the latish part of the night when things get very out of hand and police end up having to do the job of a mod. I would love to enforce rules and teach the newer players that can be taught when it comes to these later times when the only mods on are AFK or active by chance. I think Garnet can use a mod that is on for that duration of time playing the game so that things don’t get too crazy.

I feel I can be a great help to inform people of the rules of Garnet. Strengthening what I said earlier I treat everyone equally and I don’t hold any grudges over darkrp which means I will bring a fair rule-based jurisdiction no matter who it is I am dealing with. I know the rules pretty well off of the top of my head. I love the community of Garnet generally and find myself getting along with mods and users alike. That's why I think I could make a good part of the staff team at Garnet.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details No, not within memory
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Well I remember making one for Garnet before a long while back probably at the bare minimum for hours and that was the main complaint but I don't know why I didn't still have my account on the forms when I logged in with my steam so I wont be able to find it.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Well I do play a lot so while I dont have a definite time I play on Garnet frequently and when I get on its typically a long time.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Well I have school, I love music, I play many instruments but mainly guitar, I started a band, I like gaming, and I like chatting/hanging out with friends. I cant really hang out with friends or do band meets right now because of covid though.
Did you read the staff rules?: Tray 😄

Thanks for reading my application! Any criticism is greatly appreciated and I will get to it as soon as possible 😄

• Like 2
  • Spicy 1