Kendal staff app

Kendal

Disclaimer: I wanna start by saying that, over the course of time I've been back on the server I have been very vocal about my lack of desire to be staff.

However, things are at a point right now where we need experience on the staff team, we need dedicated players, and overall we need to work together as a community to get over the hurdles we've been tripping over as of late. This is not a thread to push myself into a position of power, I've done my best to abstain from that kind of shit since I've been back. 

Despite what I said at the very start of this disclaimer, I want to help. I love this server, I love this community. 

IGN: Kendal/aloneintokyo

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:50072294

Warns: none that I can see with /warns

Timezone: PST

Playtime: | V SGT aloneintokyo has played for 2980:17:59.

TS/Mic?: Yes

Record?: yes

Referrals: Python

Past experience: Manager, here on GGMRP

I'll be honest when I say this, there really isn't much I can put here that wouldn't come off as the generic "I will always be active! I will be unbiased! I will uphold the rules of the server!". I'll also be honest when I say, I know I don't have the best rep from my time as Manager. I think I give myself a harder time than anyone (with the exception of Garnet) about my time, and actions when I was in that position. I've put a lot into this server though. I've dedicated a lot of time, I've gotten to know some of the most chill people I've ever met here, I went through the entire experience as a staff member at one point. 

I've put a lot of time into reforming now. I've worked my ass off to get to a point where I can get along with the community, I've rebuilt bridges with people I burnt in the past, and most importantly I have learned a lot. I've spent a lot of time listening to what players want, and how they feel about the direction things are going in. I'm a vocal member of the community and I'm not afraid to give my opinion on anything that comes up. 

Lastly i'm gonna say, I know this community well. I know the staff members, I know how to handle situations in a mature manner as a staff member, and I will always put the good of this community before any one individual person. 

banned? punished?: Nope.

Previous apps?: Oct 7, 2019 Milton's Staff Application - Denied - Garnet Gaming (Gildarts moved it to denied for some dumb reason, but I was accepted by draggy)

Time to contribute?: I work graveyard at a gas station about 4 days a week, this gives me time to be online during the day when people are actually on the server, and at work when it is dead. So I've got time.

• Like 5
  • The Garnut

Accepted

I know you mean well, and you have previously made it to manager, but let your own head get to you. 

This time around I really hope we can work more closely together and get this community fixed up, because I'm sure that's why you're applying here today. Other than that, I've always enjoyed talking to you (minus our last conversation) and we seem to mesh well. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 4