DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Life is busy

So I talked to my friend @Radio_Will yesterday and made me realize something. I’m just too damn busy with life right now. I am in process of getting hired on with a local EMS provider and will be in the fire academy in January, which is big change from my original intentions of working aboard cargo ships. My new goal is to become a fire marshal for my city since I already have the PD experience that is needed so if I go the marshal route. So I wanted to take the time to say thank you guys for making my second stint as staff a great time and I wish you all the best when handling the issues and questions that come up in game and the forum but for now it’s best I resign from staff to focus on my career. I will still play with you guys on server and other games but won’t be in the same capacity. Now time to do the typical shoutouts haha

@ajbedhead- you’ve been a great person to learn from and play with, your passion for everything is awesome. Keep up the great work!

@AnthonyHBTL- you not only trained me this go around but you did an amazing job checking up on me to see how things were going. I see you doing great things within the server. 
@Spilq- where do I even begin? You and I became friends fast and can shit talk about anything and everything man. I truly appreciate the friendship we have. 
@LyndeFish- this old man is so proud of your strength through life’s hardest moments and how you’ve handled everything on your plate. Thank you for being one closest friends I’ve met anywhere. You checked on me when I hit my lowest parts of my life and have continued to be someone I look at as an incredible friend. 
@LocoRico- we started off rough but we worked through our different opinions and made it work. You’re an awesome dude and I am glad I got to know who you are. 
@proggy - keep up the great work you’ve done in the server, there’s a reason so many of us look up to you. You’re a natural leader and is easily one of the most desirable traits in someone in your role. 
@Pacman- we didn’t really play much but I can tell you are one of the good guys. Plus your a Texan too so yeehaw fuckers!!!

@Radio_Will- you and I became friends fast and I truly appreciate that we have had the chance to get to know each other. You never cease to make me laugh when I need it most and you’ve shown great compassion for my well being as well. I can see our friendship growing as time goes on!

There’s so much more I could add but it would only be words and doesn’t justify how I truly appreciate this community and the family it becomes. See you all in game and take my reports 😉

• Like 3
  • Sad 8

I love you man even though you're 82nd scum (Thats a joke), I am always around if you ever need anything you know me mate 🙂
Yes its sad to see that you have resigned but hey I'd rather not get emotional about it because you're doing something that you want to do
Just like any soldier on the battlefield you take orders and when you don't have any to take and you're awaiting to see if you have orders in the mean time, you improvise and take initative.
Have a good one Wreck see you on the other side mate 🙂

• Like 1