DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

D Rose's Staff Application V2

D_Rose

In-game name: D Rose FUBAR

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:68732918

Warns: 0

Timezone: EST

Playtime?:   | D Rose FUBAR has played for 223:12:16.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] AJbedhead, Shin

Past experiences as staff: [Optional]

GG MRP Manager

Senior Administrator for a Fivem server

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] 

From the time that I had spent on the server, I had been continuously having fun and enjoying the server. The people and every experience I have are amazing and It's been this way throughout every GG server I have played. I would really love to be a part of these experiences moving forward because it is truly one of the main reasons why I chose to stick with GG. With that being said, you should choose me over other applicants because of the experiences I had. I had learned a lot from staffing on the MRP server especially since I had made it all the way to manager. I was able to learn all of the commands and guidelines very well and I also make sure to follow every rule that is needed to be followed, and they stay followed. I know to always make sure to remain unbiased at all times no matter who the people in the situation are. I make sure the correct solution is always the outcome of those situations. I am also very mature and level-headed, I make sure to keep my cool even when in difficult situations.

You should also accept me because of the qualities I uphold. I am always willing to help others whenever it is needed. I'll always go out of my way no matter what I am doing to help someone. Whenever there is a new player that needs help, whether it is helping make money and levels or just a simple “how to get out of third person?” I'll always make sure to help if i'm able to. One of the main things i've really noticed about the staff on DarkRP is how much they care about the players, and I believe I would be able to fit in with this well. I have found myself to be a friendly person who is easy to talk to. Others have told me that I am a good fun person to be around and I would love to bring that same energy to this server, keeping the player experience fun as well as helping people who need it. Sometimes on the server I see things that staff are unaware of like someone's base getting prop blocked and since the person's new they wouldn't know what to do and I'll help by letting a staff member know. With all of this out of the way the experience that I have and the qualities I uphold will make me a good staff member and I will do everything I can to bring these qualities to the server and keep it a good fun place to be.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I was banned in October 2019 on GG MRP for Mass which had been appealed.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes, December 18 2020

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 5-6 hours a day, most likely more

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Well, To start off I play football and I've been playing football all my life and I really have alove for the sport im gonna be going to college to play, I also make hip hop and trap beats. I also like to work on my shit box of a car.

Did you read the staff rules?: D Rose FUBAR

Edited by D_Rose
  • Like 3
  • Agree 5

+1
Ive known DRose for long enough to know that while he may be a bit wild sometimes, he is good when it comes to staffing. He was one of the better managers that I had seen, being that he didnt cause lots of drama as some others did. I have no doubt he would be a good fit for DRP. And hopefull you plan on staying 0.0

• Like 1

+1
You have an absolutely amazing staff application. It references a lot of your experience, non-bias, and capabilities to run as a staff member. Your past experience makes you very understanding of the rules and dedicated. Along with the positive feedback, you at 100% getting this +1 from me. Good luck to you!

• Like 1

Accepted
Welcome to the Team!
Contact Proggy or Me to get your in-game rank.
You can get your teamspeak servergroups from any DarkRP Executive.
Once you have your ranks, please don't use any commands or go on duty until you have completed training conducted by a Lead Mod+.

• Like 3