[CnKole] TS Ban Appeal V2

cn.kole

In-Game Name: CnKole

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:165915870

https://steamid.io/lookup/76561198292097468

When did the punishment occur?: 8/2/18 at like 4am

Warn/Ban Reason: Advertising

Who was involved?: Garnet and myself

Why should your appeal be accepted?:  We were all playing Minecraft and most of us got banned from the server we were playing on, so I was like we should go play on my server, but then garnet bought a server, so we played on that, but before I knew he did I mentioned my server again. Have been banned ever since. 

All in all it was harmless banter. My server isn't even open yet, I didn't expect anyone to hop on it. Even if it is advertising, I wasn't driving traffic away from MRP, we were all already playing Minecraft. That still doesn't excuse this though.

I know my previous appeal was denied, but I have since "made up" with Garnet, so I hope that I can get unbanned from TS.

On 8/5/2018 at 2:42 PM, Jasmin | Garnetgaming.net said:

This is up to Garnet if he wants to unban you since he did ban you in the first place. I will wait for Garnet's reply.

So are you gonna tag him? Cuz its been a few days.

Look, dude, I was there when you were banned. You were given a verbal warning not to advertise other servers in TS, then you were banned for 24 seconds as a warning for doing so. Then you persisted so garnet banned you. It's as simple as that, you shouldn't be unbanned because you were blatantly told not to advertise other servers. But you did, and that's your fault. 

On 8/10/2018 at 2:57 PM, Bear Lockness said:

Look, dude, I was there when you were banned. You were given a verbal warning not to advertise other servers in TS, then you were banned for 24 seconds as a warning for doing so. Then you persisted so garnet banned you. It's as simple as that, you shouldn't be unbanned because you were blatantly told not to advertise other servers. But you did, and that's your fault. 

Agreed doesn’t matter if the server is public YET key word yet leading me to believe it will be at some point 

6 hours ago, Brandon said:

Agreed doesn’t matter if the server is public YET key word yet leading me to believe it will be at some point 

It honestly probably never will be. I planned it to be. But either way, a minecraft server in no way competes with MRP, especially when everyone was already off GG MRP playing minecraft.

1 hour ago, cn.kole said:

It honestly probably never will be. I planned it to be. But either way, a minecraft server in no way competes with MRP, especially when everyone was already off GG MRP playing minecraft.

That’s the mindset right there it doesn’t matter if it was taking from GG MRP it was a comment you were warned about that would be bringing GARNET PLAYERS to A DIFRENT COMMUNITY get it yet?

2 hours ago, cn.kole said:

If I were you I would refrain from posting trying to defend what you did.

You admitted you advertised and that's the fact and that's why you got banned.

Even if it doesn't compete as much as you think you still shouldn't have the audacity to advertise your own doings on someone else platform when you were strictly told not to, if you even read the rules.