Jack JJ - Moderator Application

JackJJ

In-game name: Jack JJ
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:70210533
Warns: 0
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: | Jack JJ has played for 684:33:35.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes
    Referral(s): Grand Daddy Stalin
    Past experiences as staff: I have staffed on this server before. I was able to achieve the rank of an L. Mod before I decided to take a year-long break from playing this server.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?: I should be chosen over other applicants because I have experience as staff on this server, I'm very active in this server's community, I understand the community, and I have a lot of patience and maturity. I can also be fun to hang around with and talk to as long as it's the right time for joking around. Although I wasn't a staff member for very long, I still have the experience and know what it's like to be a staff member. I know how to work the menus, how to deal with people, and most importantly, how to hear both sides of a story. I play this server almost every day, so I have a very good understanding towards the community and how it works, as well as how I should handle it when things become rough. I also have a lot of patience and maturity when the time is right. I know a lot of people seem to think I'm that immature, annoying kid, but I can assure you that I'm not.

If you ever become friends with me or see me in a serious situation, you'd know that I listen very well and let other people speak as well as act mature and responsible. I'm also very unbiased. Although I respect my friends, I will punish them if they're in the wrong. I make music in real life as a hobby which has taught me persistence. At first, I wasn't very good at making music and I wanted to give up at some points, but now, with almost two years of experience, I'd say I'm skilled enough to make a song which lands on the Billboard Hot 100 Chart. Obviously, this all comes down to opinion and you'd probably disagree with me, but my point is that even if being a staff member is stressful and difficult, no matter how much I will want to give up, I will keep going and I will become an even greater staff member by doing that.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I've only been banned on this server for owning a weapon larger than a pistol as a hobo lord + LTAP. Other than that, I've never been banned before.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I've made three applications prior to this one on November 5th (Denied), August 12th, 2019 (Accepted), and July 30th 2019 (Denied)

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Weekdays: 5PM-1AM  Weekends: 5PM-3AM  If there's a holiday and I don't have school, I can be on for the same amount of time as I can for weekends.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: I have online school every weekday, but I can usually finish all my work for the day by 3PM.
Did you read the staff rules?: Jack JJ

Edited by JackJJ
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

+1, the dude knows the rules really well, and was a past staff member. I think he'd make a great staff member. He is also incredibly active, and pretty well-known among the community. Good luck!

🙂

(if things come out or people being up good points as to why you shouldn't, this might change)

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi
1 hour ago, Clicher said:

I see you on often, and you seem to know the rules very well. The only thing I want to tell you is that things may have changed within the time when you were off, and no longer staff. Other than that, easy +1

Thank you for letting me know. I've been playing for a few weeks now and I can say that I have re-read the DarkRP server rules as well as the staff rules to make sure that I'm up to date on any changes to the rules. But as for other changes that are not related to the rules, you make a fair point.

Guest proggy

Accepted
Welcome back!
I'll set your rank right now.
Once you're in TeamSpeak you can get your servergroups from any DarkRP executive.
Please don't use any commands or go on duty until you've been trained by a Lead Mod+