Wrongful 2 week ban

awful

All i did was throw tear gas in spawn on accident and i get hit with this? admins aren't even being vocal in sits and continue to ignore my questions like they're scared to talk or something , nor do they weigh the context before banning.  This is just dumb that i even have to write this 

In-game name: awful
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): (STEAM_0:0:574705924)
Staff members in-game name: Romac622
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name): (STEAM_0:1:79388957)
Date & Time of incident: 1/2/21 11:04 PST
Timezone: PST
Ban Reason: Mass RDM
How long were you banned for?: 2 weeks
Proof of Ban: ??
What happened? (include any proof): I was basically chilling in spawn for a while when I accidently threw tear gas into a group of people. I'm not denying that I RDM'd but I think given the context, 2 weeks is unfair. Admins weren't being vocal with me during sit and quickly tried to throw a 2 week on me without even hearing my side which I think is unfair considering the amount of positive interactions I have with people on this server. 
Why should your ban be removed?: It should be removed because I didn't do anything severely excessive and it was an honest mistake. I've only been banned before once but I'm still fairly new to DarkRp and its rules. With all that in consideration hopefully you guys will understand. 

- 1 We are targeting YOU because it’s YOUR ban appeal. Yo pulled out a nerve gas in spawn and threw it. Wether it was accidental or not you still pulled it out. When you pull out a weapon there is a chance it will be thrown. On mrp it happens and the person is banned so a precedent has been set. 

8 hours ago, awful said:

I accidently threw tear gas into a group of people.

It does not matter it still counts as mass even if it was a ACCIDENT. The best thing that will come out of this is a one week ban.

8 hours ago, awful said:

Im not denying that happened at all but Is a 2 week ban really necessary ? literally in spawn and it was a misclick. 

Again does not matter. If its a miss click it is still mass. Like vibe said, You held it, you took the risk and you were caught.

8 hours ago, awful said:

you're targeting me like I'm the spawn of toxicity on this server.

Absolutely not, Staff need to do their job. You broke the rules so the staff member banned you.

8 hours ago, awful said:

I've only been banned before once but I'm still fairly new to DarkRp and its rules.

How is your bans relevant? It does not matter if you are new to DarkRP staff can ban old players and new players it does not make a difference, If you break the rules you get punished.

8 hours ago, awful said:

Admins weren't being vocal with me during sit and quickly tried to throw a 2 week on me without even hearing my side which I think is unfair considering the amount of positive interactions I have with people on this server. 

They heard your side Papiraqi was there and got recording of it. Im assuming papi pulled you into a sit and then told you what was wrong then banned (that is what papi is supposed to do.) How is it unfair because you had met people?

PAPIRAQI DID NOTHING WRONG. You threw the gas into many people and got banned Papiraqi just did his job the way he was supposed to.

-1. Smh 

(Partially) Accepted

Nerve gas is notorious to cause a lot of crossfire.

Unfortunately, you killed 3 people inside the nerve gas, and crossfire is still considered RDM.

From the video provided, you accidentally threw the nerve gas inside a jail.

Your ban will be reduced to 1 week for Unintentional Mass RDM, along with 9 hours of credit for ban time spent.

@proggy@DiegoZavier Please lock and move.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1