SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:124197614

Staff members in-game name: Doesn't say

Staff members SteamID (/id (name): Doesn't say

Date & Time of incident: 1/7/2021

Timezone: EST

Ban Reason: Cheating

How long were you banned for?: 35790960.28 minutes

Proof of Ban:  https://imgur.com/DkEjvkI

What happened? (include any proof): There is no proof... I wasn't cheating. I was online last night around 4 am, got off. Got on this afternoon and boom I'm banned. I guess one thing you could use as proof is that I failed 75th Ranger tryouts 3 times since I can't hit shit... A hacker would most likely ace them the first go around. I kept failing twice bc of a simulation and once bc I didn't know an MBA player lmao. Does whoever ban me have proof I was cheating or a video? I can assure you I wasn't. I can take a picture of my files or whatever you need but I can assure you I am not. Especially they fact I spent $33... I noticed on someone else's forum it said "unless Garnet thinks it's time for a ban wipe." If I was unbanned in the ban wipe why am I being rebanned?

Why should your ban be removed?: I did previously cheat in the past on here and was banned for about 2 years and noticed I got unbanned. Since I have been unbanned I played legit and even paid $33 to buy a gun on here which I wouldn't do if I was cheating. I've trained 40 recruits for the rank I am at and just got banned out of no where. It isn't my fault that the ban got lifted either due to a server reset or it was just lifted... I'd like my rank back if I do get unbanned because I grinded hard as hell to get 1SG in 2 days. I noticed I got removed off the roster thinking maybe the banned another kid named "HuskyMoonOG" him and his friends might have been cheating I know one of them one was banned for it. I don't have hacks on my computer whatsoever and the hack I did previously use I don't think is even a thing anymore "Citizen" but anyways. I haven't cheated since I've been able to join back on the server and I think you should give me a chance, even if I can't get my rank back... Thanks.

-- IF I HAVE TO I WILL STREAM EVERYTIME IM ON THE SERVER. I like this server, I like the people (not all of them... some lol), and I like playing. If you need me to stream 24/7 while I play I will do it. twitch.tv/th3moons is my gf (Jade Moon and I's stream.) If you need me to stream to play I will. 

If I don't get unbanned can I get a refund because I paid $33. I haven't done anything wrong since I've been unbanned. I thought I was allowed back on so thats pretty much a scam if you're gonna ban me for nothing then take my money.

Edited by Huskymoon1
  • Agree 1

No where in the rules or information does it say "If you're unbanned you will be rebanned, don't spend money." So please either unban or refund. It's not fair to unban me, let me spend money, just to reban me for nothing.

Edited by Huskymoon1
  • Agree 1

first off. you aint getting your money back G. People spend hundreds of dollars on this server and then veteran mass. you loses 30 bucks. oh well. dont try to charge back either. thats a good way to get community banned 🙂 . also you shoulda been banned for 999 years not 2 so idk what happened there. *shrug*

Edited by WeebMaster
2 minutes ago, WeebMaster said:

first off. you aint getting your money back G. People spend hundreds of dollars on this server and then veteran mass. you loses 30 bucks. oh well. dont try to charge back either. thats a good way to get community banned 🙂 . also you shoulda been banned for 999 years not 2 so idk what happened there. *shrug*

I was banned for 2 years because I guess Garnet did a server reset or somethin' either way no one told me I was gonna lose my $33 for doing nothing. Like yeah, I get if you mass or cheat then get banned. I haven't done shit since I've been back and no one told me there is a mistake or that I should be unbanned. Just thinks thats some shit.

Edited by Huskymoon1
1 hour ago, Huskymoon1 said:

I did previously cheat in the past on here and was banned for about 2 years and noticed I got unbanned.

7Kq4Twq.png
You were banned this year for cheating, though the ban was put through at only 6 months. Not to mention you also massed a less than a month after the ban wipe in 2019. You have consistently cheated on the server in the years I've played usually always with 2GA SKS and it wasn't until recently have I recalled you being punished.

• Agree 3
12 minutes ago, Pencil said:

7Kq4Twq.png
You were banned this year for cheating, though the ban was put through at only 6 months. Not to mention you also massed a less than a month after the ban wipe in 2019. You have consistently cheated on the server in the years I've played usually always with 2GA SKS and it wasn't until recently have I recalled you being punished.

Ah felt like 2 years but yeah. I am past that. I haven't RDM'd anyone since I've been back. Im trying to start a group on here like a discord type thing and have my members change their jobs. I assure you I wont be breaking anymore rules unless it's on accident. Plus I spent $33... and the hack I used to use I don't think is alive anymore. Citizen I think it was. Not sure if they are up still or not. I even have proof that I haven't used it since I've been unbanned. Except I can't paste in here so ill imgur a link. I haven't visted this site since 8/22/2020 the first time I logged on the server was 4 days ago. https://imgur.com/a/FEyBHMW

Update: After clicking on Status on Citizenhack website it's not even functional anymore... so obviously I wasn't use cheats.

I can send PayPal payments to show I haven't purchased any hacks. Ill do whatever proof I gotta to show yall I wasn't hacking this time and I wont if I get unbanned.

Edited by Huskymoon1

And yes, I have previous bans but this isn't about that right now. The fact is I was banned and haven't done anything to be banned. Does any moderator or staff member have any proof, videos, or pictures that show me hacking? Innocent until proven guilty... Yeah, I have a record. Doesn't mean someone who murdered before murdered again.

Edited by Huskymoon1
2 hours ago, Huskymoon1 said:

No where in the rules or information does it say "If you're unbanned you will be rebanned, don't spend money." So please either unban or refund. It's not fair to unban me, let me spend money, just to reban me for nothing.

49 minutes ago, Huskymoon1 said:

Ah felt like 2 years but yeah. I am past that. I haven't RDM'd anyone since I've been back. Im trying to start a group on here like a discord type thing and have my members change their jobs. I assure you I wont be breaking anymore rules unless it's on accident. Plus I spent $33... and the hack I used to use I don't think is alive anymore. Citizen I think it was. Not sure if they are up still or not. I even have proof that I haven't used it since I've been unbanned. Except I can't paste in here so ill imgur a link. I haven't visted this site since 8/22/2020 the first time I logged on the server was 4 days ago. https://imgur.com/a/FEyBHMW

Update: After clicking on Status on Citizenhack website it's not even functional anymore... so obviously I wasn't use cheats.

I can send PayPal payments to show I haven't purchased any hacks. Ill do whatever proof I gotta to show yall I wasn't hacking this time and I wont if I get unbanned.

You were not supposed to be unbanned.  Garnet banned you for 6 months for cheating because he had a brain fart and forgot it is perm, I was merely correcting the mistake Garnet made. If you spent money while playing you can make some sort of donation support thread and contact @Garnet to resolve your issue.

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1