Jade Moon | LOA

LOA Reason: My school is starting back up on the 11th this month and my schedule is PACKED! I won't have any breaks even after all my classes have end cause I will most likely have extended work from then on out. If by chance I am free then I will attempt to get on the game but other then that I most likely will be absent a lot. I have so many honors and advanced classes this year so I really need to focus on studies to make sure I can maintain my 4.0 GPA but also be able to graduate next year (Trying to graduate early, currently in 10th, let's go!) so yeah! 

Possible date I may return: Sometime in May. That is when I will do testing and school will end for break. Like I said previously, I may get on occasionally if I have any free time but it is highly unlikely. 

Bye bye! See you guys later 💕
spacer.png

A LOA max allowable date is 2 weeks. If you can't get on for more than a month I might not be able to keep you in the roster as I might not be the GA anymore after you came back. With that said I will try to make sure that you are still on the roster for the time being and leave a note so no-one remove you when we do a roster wipe as long as I am still GA. When you come back  and if I am still GA I will give you SGT if I am still around and you can work your rank back up to where it was if you decide to stay for longer. Anyways I hope you succeed IRL at school and wish you the best.

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1