Staff members in-game name:

Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name):

Romac622(STEAM_0:1:79388957)

ย 

Date & Time of incident: 1/8/2021 11:50

Timezone:EST

Ban Reason:RDM + Ltap

How long were you banned for?:2 days

Proof of Ban:4HWE7yUtcPuwmGEoAKZ7f1a6FgChh7y7Qd-dRCV1kqsQZk5fdBKT_1CQJInea4AD8xCpihYOjxUTxxCWBrR1aOIu8za1pTOu5LfRtvgdE7rNyUFLoD55q2B9BPnlSGI7_JB3hSeb

What happened? (include any proof):i'm not sure, i left to get some sleep and when i hop back on im banned, i mugged someone before i left but that's it. Basically, I just want to know what happened.

Why should your ban be removed?:If i am correct the person i โ€œrdmโ€™dโ€ was mugged by me right outside my base.

Edited by KingVincas

So in this case, the guy you were trying to mug is a Hobo and you did not provide him with time for him to do /dropmoney (amount).

Stated on the rules:

"You must provide your victim with 10 seconds to drop the cash, you may chase after them if they disobey, and may shoot them when 10 seconds have passed."

The user that has done a /report towards you was: gucci3van

You adverted a mug on the player at exactly: 12:39:14

And you killed him at 12:39:18

As you stated, you disconnected and knew that there was a possibility of a report towards you.

"Why should your ban be removed?:If i am correct the person i โ€œrdmโ€™dโ€ was mugged by me right outside my base."

You did say that:

What happened? (include any proof):i'm not sure, i left to get some sleep and when i hop back on im banned, i mugged someone before i left but that's it. Basically, I just want to know what happened.

In this case I would have no clue of knowing that so in this case I chose my decision for RDM + LTAP.ย 

ย 

I will provide screenshots of logs.

Advert Mug:

spacer.png

Kill:

spacer.png

Leaving:

spacer.png

I've also heard another report by Krytz that it happened to him yesterday where you killed him almost instantly, but that isn't my report. I hope you understand my side of the story.