charlie SB - staff application

LuxWhxtez

In-game name: charlie SB
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199121934694/
Warns 0
Timezone: est
Playtime?: | 72:56:24.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] No one 
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I Think I Should be accepted as a staff because I have spent some time learning the server rules and if I see someone not following the rules example (has more than 4 fading doors) I warn them that it is not allowed. I have been spending a lot of time on this server this past week even know I have just started. I have read over the rules many times and I know them very well now. I have only been banned once and it was about 2 weeks ago and it was NLR because I just joined the server and knew nothing about it and I didn't read the rules, sense then I have not been warned or banned for anything so I don't think my ban should affect this application because I have learned the NLR rule and many more because getting banned encouraged me to read the rules. Also, I have noticed not many staff are on the weekdays and I will be on almost every day in the morning around 11. Another reason is if I report someone or get reported

More reasons I should become a staff- No matter how much I like or Dislike a person I will always give a correct ban. Next, I will record all sits and reports. Also, I have noticed not many staff are on the weekdays and I will be on almost every day in the morning around 11. Another reason is if I report someone or  forget reported I will always accept the decision of the admin. Next if I do get accepted I will let the person that reported and the person that got reported tell me their stories and if they are different stories I will ask for video proof and check logs. Finally, I will never accept bribes from players because that does not make them learn from their mistakes. I hope You guys consider me to be a good staff because I feel I would be a good part of the team.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when? no

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details I got banned on  this server for 3 days around 2 weeks ago for NLR and I was new to the server and didn't read the rules no I didn't know.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:I can be on the server almost all day anytime past 11 which I think I will be on at least 5 hours a day.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I have workouts after school on Mondays and Wednesdays for 1 hour.
Did you read the staff rules?: Charlie SB

Edited by LuxWhxtez
On 1/10/2021 at 10:48 AM, LuxWhxtez said:

Playtime?: | 72:56:24.

You have the bare minimum hours to become staff. Maybe get some more.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details I got banned on  this server for 3 days around 2 weeks ago for NLR and I was new to the server and didn't read the rules no I didn't know.

A very not good thing to happen 2 weeks ago.

Did you read the staff rules?: yes

Have you? Read them again.

A lot of your sentences are just the same stuff. -1

Edited by DooDooCaCa
  • Agree 2

-1 The staff app is very sloppy and every “reason” you listed for you being chosen over other applicants were just the minimum requirements of being a staff member, some even less than the minimum. I’m glad that you like the server and read the rules, but for now, I don’t think you’d make a great staff member at least judging from your application. I have not met you in game yet so I cannot judge you based upon any personal interactions I’ve had with you. But I hope you apply again after you’ve played the server a little longer.

• Agree 2

+1 I personally do not care if you have minimum hours, you can still be great staff with 72 hours. It’s just the fact that your paragraphs were obviously not written with care. 

Edit: You updated your paragraphs good job!

Edited by maxy
  • Friendly 1
  • Agree 1

Can someone tell me why y’all complain about people’s hours when clearly they have met the requirements of it? Good lord give the man a break. Yeah so what they’ve only barely broke past 72 hours but that is what the rules state he needed so he did. +1 because I feel that if you really wanted this you knew damn well you were ready for it. Screw them. 

• Agree 3
4 hours ago, WreckEMsaints said:

Can someone tell me why y’all complain about people’s hours when clearly they have met the requirements of it? Good lord give the man a break. Yeah so what they’ve only barely broke past 72 hours but that is what the rules state he needed so he did. +1 because I feel that if you really wanted this you knew damn well you were ready for it. Screw them. 

I 100% agree. I don’t understand why people -1 staff applications for low hours, like there’s a minimum number of hours you need to apply for a reason. I’d understand -1’s if that wasn’t a requirement, but that’s just like -1ing someone because they didn’t read the rules enough times lmao. Like you only need to read them once or more just like you only need to have 72+ hours.

• Agree 1
4 hours ago, WreckEMsaints said:

I agree with you all the way. It's literally in the requirements. Apparently being good staff determines your hours?! I know some great VIP Mods who bought VIP mod who had 0 hours and turned out to be great staff members. 

• Agree 2

Neutral

Based on the responses, it seems as you aren't too involved with the community. It is key to be familiar with the players around you, so I suggest going out and meeting new players. If you get denied, I suggest you re-apply; you definitely have a shot if you follow the feedback. Good luck!

+1 In my personal opinion you'd make a great staff member. I don't see a problem with people applying that have around 72 hours... I like to judge the individual based on their application and their gameplay. Hours will come. If anything, being staff will increase the incentive to be on the server... Idk but for me I don't have a problem with you being staff! Good Luck!

• Agree 1