Chris Branch (over)

In-game name: Dorito

Steam ID:  Not Needed

I am reporting an [Staff/Player]: Staff

Their name or SteamID:no need

Who was involved?: Chris Branch, me

When did this occur?: 2018-08-06 at around 7pm CST

Describe the situation: So my clan and I were raiding Chris' base on Minecraft we successfully raided the base so he got buthurt and left the server two minutes later I was pulled into the army officer channel to ask of they were talking about him. I said no because they were not. He put me back and then "accidentally" drag me back into army officers as I was telling the group what was going on because they asked. He then said My MRP rank was permanently frozen. He did this DIRECTLY after we finished raiding him. He says that it was because he said "lowkey" about the situation which he says the meaning is to keep it between two people which it has never been. I was in the same channel as all of my faction. And I was pulled in as soon as the raid was over and he logged off of the MC server he pulled me into the channel for no apparent reason. He said was an accident even though he pulled me in a second time after another staff pulled me back into the channel I was originally in. Chris removed his rank and kicked moldy from the teamspeak for “micspam” when he should have only kicked from the channel pulled me back in, He asked if they were talking about him and then pulled he later gave moldy his rank but never unfroze my rank.

Proof (Screenshots/Recordings):FF1o2lBNWdcSb96L3ja6aRjf8MNW-oFcw7AqNNpdl6-6EY8za8VIZ4cfeHJM1rqMrEVj1VXvoBTqNens6Lz3nfwkldKSiLGwWxsCOjKhSIrNRufG1x6V6YMrUkA2N5YiHwaoDvGy,

Edited by Nickapocalypse

lel i made your name frozen because i told you to keep something lowkey then you went out and told that whole channel...

also i didnt care about the whole minecraft situation, sure i was butthurt but i then i told moldy and wendell i was sorry after that.

tbh you should of have talked to me before this report but whatever dude.

Edited by ChrisBranch

also the reason i kicked him out moldy was because he keep talking when i told him to stop and asking to kiss me....  so which is technically mic spam but my kick message was already set to "mic spam"

so ye.... 

now me and moldy is on good terms because i apologized and other things.

Edited by ChrisBranch

I really have no say in how Chris chooses to run his faction, so I will weigh in on part involving me. I honestly don't care that I was kicked and my rank was stripped for like 2 minutes. It wasn't a major offense, plus, he recognized that what he did was wrong and showed remorse after having done it.

Edited by MoldyHotpocket

the first time I pulled him was an accident, i was trying check his connection info to see his idle time and accidentally bringing you, which i stated when i moved you. Then i went to tell you something that i didnt want you to spread out, which you did anyways, then i told you that ur rank is now frozen perma which at the time was correct but then i changed my mind and said this 

https://gyazo.com/20841f4c3a9e1c2b3313b3a5838417dc

Edited by ChrisBranch

I was also part of the raid as well (I didn't really take shit, because everything important was taken anyway).

This is my side of what I saw:

We raided Chris faction's base, Dorito took his shit and /f home back. In the channel that we were in we thought the Chris figured out it was Dorito (but that wasn't the case). We moved Dorito back and Dorito explained to us what he wasn't supposed to speak about. 

I have also talked to Chris in TeamSpeak and this is what I got:

Chris didn't care if his base got raided, sure he was butthurt, but that is the game. Chris told me that he wanted to check Dorito's Idle time in client Info in TS but accidentally move Dorito in the channel. When Dorito got moved back, Chris again moved him back into Army Officer but hears that Dorito was telling (Others and I in the same channel) that Chris was mad at him.

It was a very bad miscommunication on both sides. I do not think Chris should get in trouble for this. He has his reasoning to freeze your rank. You are a high enlisted and should know better. There is a reason Chris (The General of the Army) could not trust as of this moment.

Denied.

After reviewing both sides, I have determined to deny this report. If you did not think what Branch did was fair you should have talked to your general instead of making a report on him instantly and without question. On top of that you reported him as a staff, when no staff abuse was involved. You were rank locked for trust issues, because you made an in-game topic public when you were asked to keep it "lowkey". Talk about making things public you made a report on the forums against your general, that could have been easily resolved with a simple conversation through TeamSpeak.  I am denying because your rank lock was solely and obviously for in-game MilitaryRP reason, and not over a Minecraft raid.

Lock Please!

@Phantom

Edited by †Trip†