DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Tanhk FUBARS Staff Application

tanhk

+1 Although I am usually a little more harsh on applications which have grammar/spelling mistakes, you make some good points on how you’ll help the community and how you can work well with toxic people, and you seem like a nice person.

• Like 1

+1

You make good points on how you would help the server. The only thing that I saw that I didn't like was this

"I'm usually fair.." 

As a staff member you should always be fair to players within sits or out of them. Its the best way to help them with the issue and make them want to stay on the server. Other than that I think you would be a great fit!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, nobutno said:

“if there are mistakes, please do state them.”

“To be honest I will love taking sits and being hopefully be staff.” -> “To be honest I would love taking sits and to become staff.”

All jokes aside +1, seen in game a couple times and the application is pretty good although there is a little filler I think you would be a good addition to the staff team.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, sofaa said:

“To be honest I will love taking sits and being hopefully be staff.” -> “To be honest I would love taking sits and to become staff.”

All jokes aside +1, seen in game a couple times and the application is pretty good although there is a little filler I think you would be a good addition to the staff team.

haha, when I wrote this I was hella tired because of how much I was overthinking on this application

• Like 1
On 1/26/2021 at 5:57 AM, MrBeef said:

+1 no warns, good playtime nor have i had really any bad experiences with him. I would suggest to start paying attention in english class when writing paragraphs/essays though. 

yo you might have to change that +1 into a minus 1 because i got a warn......

• Haha 1
On 1/27/2021 at 2:31 PM, PooCashh said:

+1 Tanhk is a great and good player who is always nice to everyone. Tanhk is also not toxic at all either. I would really like it for him to become a staff member. 

I trust Poocashh's opinion +1

• 300 IQ 1
  • Agree 1

+1; has always been nice to everyone who needs help; I have never had 1 toxic encounter with him

edit: ay you just got warned for racism in ooc. Im gonna keep the +1 b/c I think youre a nice dude who just made a mistake but I would suggest cleaning up your language 🙂

-Bass Joe Gatto

Edited by Atheol
  • Like 1
On 1/30/2021 at 5:40 PM, Atheol said:

+1; has always been nice to everyone who needs help; I have never had 1 toxic encounter with him

edit: ay you just got warned for racism in ooc. Im gonna keep the +1 b/c I think youre a nice dude who just made a mistake but I would suggest cleaning up your language 🙂

-Bass Joe Gatto

Yup understood

1 minute ago, LordOfDragon said:

+1 

Tanhk good to see you signing up for staff, you would be a great member of the team and you’re a very good person, looking at your application, it’s very detailed and nice, I wish you luck my friend 🙂 

thank you all