DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Toggling Donations

JackJJ

Description: Allow us to toggle our donations on and off (as if we never bought them) through the !donate menu. This shouldn’t be all donations as disabling a custom class would make no sense, but you should be able to at least toggle perma’s on and off.

Reasoning: I, like many others, have had the problem of our weapons/emotes/SWEPS/grenades getting in the way of other weapons/emotes/SWEPS/grenades, therefore wasting time scrolling through weapons which could end up in you dying because it took you too long to get to your desired weapon.

Edit: This will also help the sales of the server because I know a lot of people refrain from buying perma’s for the sole reason of the perma’s getting in the way/taking too long to scroll through weapons.

Additional Information: *insert screenshot of !donate menu*

Edited by JackJJ
  • Winner 1
  • Agree 5
Just now, sofaa said:

+1, I have often died from it talking to long to switch to the correct guns because of the brick and this would be a fix.

You would not want to buy the salute emote then lol. The salute emote is right under the brick.

• Haha 1

You can bind weapons that your mostly use to your keyboard for example I used the Oriss but I have to many weapons in the way to get it I’ll do in console bind 7 “use khr_orisst5000”  Ik this DarkRP but you can do the same tho just find code of the gun in the q menu

• 300 IQ 2
  • Informative 2
2 hours ago, egoistic707 said:

+1 

Its not really about what your saying but its a good idea because lets say you unbox a dlore but you have the perma its just sitting in the unbox and you can’t use it.

That's a really good point! I lost an M95 Dragon this way. It really sucks because I wanted to give it to my friend to defend our base since he didn't have any good weapons, but when I equipped it, it just gave me some extra ammo and I couldn't drop it.

• 1 month later...

MUCH easier said than done. P and G hear this at least 10 times a day. Go to them with something from the workshop or some other pre-existing mod. It's not something that can just be made in a few weeks, it's heavy shit bro. 

look bro he commented on it first so it's not necro for me, plus cmon bro it had to be said 

38 minutes ago, PIuto said:

MUCH easier said than done. P and G hear this at least 10 times a day. Go to them with something from the workshop or some other pre-existing mod. It's not something that can just be made in a few weeks, it's heavy shit bro. 

look bro he commented on it first so it's not necro for me, plus cmon bro it had to be said 

22 minutes ago, FestiveCowZilla said:

not only would it be a lot to code, but it feels unnecessary. Just don't buy so many things you can't cycle through

I'm only responding here to say pretty simply that it wouldn't take that much effort to code. And it's partially a necessity.

• 300 IQ 1
  • 2 weeks later...